Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spirit Breaker

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Midas
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Why dont people buy aghs on this hero I feel like its solid especially in those situations when you get 2-3 person charges off
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Banned
    it's only good if you go aghs dagon 5 ethereal blade but in most situations 4 gauntlets in to 5 bracers in to 4 bracers treads oov is better

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Will this hero ever be good again should be and what do you build on him these days

Still a proponent of aghs but hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Holy Shit
    You get echo Saber for sure

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Wow, I never though about echo saber haha.. Good idea.

I feel slot starved on this guy pretty often, I think urn is a great pick-up, but I find if I die in my laning early game, it's going to be a bad game LOL.

I think shadow blade into silver edge is one of the best builds you can go on this hero, it just demolishes the majority of meta heroes with the break bonus... + you cast it while charging from across the map where you know they have no vision, so they have no clue you're coming in, a teammate BoT2 onto you , or a naix jumps into you, it's easy pickins.

Can you explain the reasoning for aghs? Are you getting it more for the AoE or the faster CD? 4200 is quite expensive when you consider all of the other items you can go on this hero, such as BKB to guarantee you take someone out of the fight during a team fight, silver edge to demolish meta heroes such as naix, bristle, timber, pa, dk, slark, and sven..., or halberd to also shut down another right clicking hero.

So blademail, I'm going to need an explanation for that one too, do you use this once you land your charge so you don't get interrupted for nether strike? I've tried going blademail, it hasn't worked well for me because people usually play around it, I don't have a fast reaction speed, so I'm not the type of player who can cast blademail when I see someone start a cast animation. I actually react really, really slowly so I try to plan everything I do before I get into a fight.

How does blade mail stop people from preventing nether strike lol u just keep using it
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Blade mail gives armor and int and sb has a lot of health

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Well I meant they won't cast a stun on you while you're in animation because they don't want the return dmg.

No one really does that it's more for the amount of damage you'll absorb as you're usually closest to the action all the time

whats a Sans battlefury

Stout/Hatchet or sometimes all in Oov + Stout first buy.

First buy Treads is really good, if not bracer windlace into treads can be just as good?

Build order so far is Treads >Drum or Helm of Dom (buy both) > Nomicon 3 > Halberd or Vlads.

Some games Vanguard is really good. You can buy Abyssal Blade for the extra lockdown if you really need it, plus the damage mitigation on Abyssal Blade is insane. It's not a terrible purchase because if allows Charge > Overwhelm > Nether Strike since the cast time for said spell is so long it's easy to evade with items. This is the basis for the build when it comes to Helm of the Dominator. With some no brain calculations you can easily micro manage a centaur and send him to mid or safe lane, so that when you charge to other lanes your Centaur is always within range to combo Charge of Darkness into Centaur Stomp > Nether Strike > Nomicon 3 Purge > etc.

OK actually build change.

Treads > Meteor Hammer > Helm of dom > Aghs > Nomicon 3 or Nomicon 3 > Aghs

Max Charge

Talents : Armor > 40 dmg > 400 Charge Speed > Bash (Sometimes health if blademail game)

Use Meteor Hammer as a Midas to split push, catch levels by farming jungle and pushing towers.

Later with Helm of the dom, keep a neutral in vision of a neutral or typically ancients so that you can charge to safety. Alternatively you combo your items at the point of Meteor Hammer.

Charge > Meteor Hammer > Centaur Neutral Hoof Stomp >Aghanims

For wave clearing that doesn't require the use of Meteor Hammer, this is where Aghanims Scepter comes into play.

Charging to the ranged minion then Nether Strike the melee minions leaving them at around 20% health. I know it's counter-intuitive to get Aghanim's Scepter, but not get the Bash damage to actually scale the damage. The Charge of Darkness speed is so powerful for pushing that it's simply too good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123