Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Undying

So been playing Dirge a lot. I've found a method of farming a 15 mins Aghs every game using Decay to stack the jungle, stack the enemy safelane jungle, and clear it from my max level Tombstone. Even if exp is shared, gold is all that matters. 900 range Tombstone with smart placement is very hard to deal with in lane. Farm Hardcamp + Small camp pull. Stack your Medium camps near shrine, timing in sync with bounty rune route.

As much as I like my current Mana boots > pointbooster > chainmail > Aghs > Blademail > Battle Fury build right now, I think that there is a massive regenation build that might be viable due to his level 10 talent. With that said I don't think it will be good when I'm done testing due to the +100 cast range talent being so incredible.

Helm of dom aura brings Zombie attack speed from 1.33 to 1.06, Deathlust bring it's it to 0.96. Very significant buff due. The helm of dom aura helms ramp the movement slow initially, and together later on with a build I've been testing.

Build order is Soulring > Mana boots > Helm of Dom (Ice armor or Skadi minion or Satyr Shockwave) > Bloodstone > Refresher. Conjunction with the Tombstone on death talent, and the level 25 reincarnate. You can instantly drop down 3 Tombstones lmfao.

Combination of Ice armor or Skadi neutral makes it so enemies approaching Dirge with his zombie form up, is pretty similar to a degen aura around him. Pretty important for his playstyle.

Some builds I add in Meteor Hammer earlier, when I know I need farm, but Battlefury will be useless.

Godlike
    i dont think your attack speed numbers are correct. zombies have a base attack time of 1.6 s, hotd should make it 1.33, and hotd + deathlust should make it 0.94. sometimes attack speed seems to interact weirdly on minions, but in this case the tooltips match up with these numbers so im guessing its correct.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/227212617

^^ video of the 4x Tombstone build

Im really looking forward to see this Video when i get home
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Godlike
    new build = quadruple ring of health pool transitioning into 4x tombstone?

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    This seems pretty bad.

Why is dirge stacking to farm himself lol...

What kinda mmr can you pull this off without getting reported

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    This seems pretty bad.

Why is dirge stacking to farm himself lol...

What kinda mmr can you pull this off without getting reported

Theoretically this is offlane or mid Dirge. Mid Dirge is actually the strongest. You stack camps from the offlane with decay range, clear with tombstone. Pretty simple.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456