Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Mage

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    Its like bat and meepo or tinker or something
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    wArbler
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Helps u farm faster, bkb dont do that
    quell battlefury yasha makes u farm as quick as you need to. Once you finish Manta its about being able fight.

My general AM build is Roh --> PMS ---> Quel ----> Treads ---> Bfury ----> Vlads -----> Manta. If I am in a hard lane I will get Vlads before bfury and if the game is really hard I go vlads manta.
    After Manta I go BKB, then Bfly/Mkb/Abysal depending on the other team and a heart after that.
    Last edited by TheWarbler; August 1st, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9sky View Post
    orb walking = use autocast on drow frost arrows when u got lifesteal

Steam ID
    Leoj
    Do you guys think the more midgame-y PMS-Treads-Vlads-Manta build might be a better go-to if you wanna play AM vs these 5man push and midgame strats? I just feel like if you're picking him and ricing for 25 minutes and letting your team 4v5 you're gonna lose. You can still push fine w/ Vlads but then show up to a team fight and not get exploded. Plus you can maybe get the manta a tad faster (not sure how it pans out cost vs farming speed).

I feel like he's not the mid-game carry you want to pick but maybe in certain situations his skillset could be useful.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    wArbler
    Hes nice in theory if the other team has a rhasta and he uses wards and 1 spell, and you happen to have aoe fight hero where he can go in stun and u can blink ult and grab a kill on the manaless rhasta but ideally you don't want him against a push team. They will just push down your lane and take control of the jungle and your fucked and will be set back to much to get treads vlads yasha by 15
    Quote Originally Posted by 9sky View Post
    orb walking = use autocast on drow frost arrows when u got lifesteal

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarbler View Post
    quell battlefury yasha makes u farm as quick as you need to. Once you finish Manta its about being able fight.

My general AM build is Roh --> PMS ---> Quel ----> Treads ---> Bfury ----> Vlads -----> Manta. If I am in a hard lane I will get Vlads before bfury and if the game is really hard I go vlads manta.
    After Manta I go BKB, then Bfly/Mkb/Abysal depending on the other team and a heart after that.
    I mean ya it helps u fight, it lets u stick to a target as well as makes u more survivable slightly and gives u a bunch of damage
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

just played a delightful 62 min game against meepo/void and sold my bf for a mjollnir. I got chronoed/bought back and finished the game before testing it's efficiency so Idk.
    my goal was to pop it before getting focused and hopefully burst everyone from the procs since cleave wasn't being much effective in teamfights. however, I still died pretty fast on chrono because I didn't have evasion so Idk if it was the best choice. also the lack of mana regen from bf was noticeable.
    thoughts?

evasions not gonna help u in chrono. invest in an AC or something simialr

Banned
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    best hero in the game

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    its so easy to hit creeps on am

Banned
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    one thing i dont see many people doing is that once you get your treads stout and quelling blade you should be pushing your wave out and taking out a neutral camp every wave

if you dont get two sets of tangos and a salve off the bat you cant do that till you get regen ring (and even then you're always low) so get two sets of tangerines and a salve
    Last edited by Lurie; October 31st, 2014 at 01:30 PM.

Wicked Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurie View Post
    one thing i dont see many people doing is that once you get your treads stout and quelling blade you should be pushing your wave out and taking out a neutral camp every wave

if you dont get two sets of tangos and a salve off the bat you cant do that till you get regen ring (and even then you're always low) so get two sets of tangerines and a salve
    you should do that with any carry hero if you have an empty lane but else you don't want to give the enemy offlaner free creeps under his tower

Banned
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    yee but it works great with anti mage because of his blink

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoj View Post
    Do you guys think the more midgame-y PMS-Treads-Vlads-Manta build might be a better go-to if you wanna play AM vs these 5man push and midgame strats? I just feel like if you're picking him and ricing for 25 minutes and letting your team 4v5 you're gonna lose. You can still push fine w/ Vlads but then show up to a team fight and not get exploded. Plus you can maybe get the manta a tad faster (not sure how it pans out cost vs farming speed).

I feel like he's not the mid-game carry you want to pick but maybe in certain situations his skillset could be useful.
    pms treads manta doesnt have any hp, you're gonna die in disables 100% of the time

id say u need a vg if u want to do this kind of am but it still kinda sux

i think am will always be viable with the battlefury cut waves all over the map blink around get full inventory playstyle. he might not be a top tier carry but i dont think there's been a time when that doesn't ever work.

also worth noting he's a pretty good 1v1 hero.

the thing about am lategame is it doesnt matter if r a void or a pa or a morphling or shit if u get blink abyssaled mantaed and then mana voided ur gonna die or have no mana and be useless.

Steam ID
    Timado
    IDK you guys but i like doing BF, PWT , Manta into 2 BF Heart then i farm up 12k gold
    and sell the 2 BF and get Abyssal/Butterfly i like to do it when i need to stop pushes from the other team i just cut the wave and create space. i also ask my support to buy a vlads

hm

no.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    is necrobook antimage the new fad?
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

Holy Shit
    No dude that game was just trolling around

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Is trolling around the new fad?

Steam ID
    Timado
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    no.
    hows my build not legit? black^ has done it before lol...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast