Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drow

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    This hero with Aghs is actually super good, I went safelane and got Manta, Aghs, Mjollnir, Crit, easy win.

The upgrade owns in teamfights, especially with items like Mjollnir/Crit/Skadi/Diffu

the split shot doesn't work with manta though :/
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Why manta over sny?
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

I wanted to see if the split worked on illusions lol

probably should have just tested in a lobby but w/e
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    mjollnir works on the split arrows which means 3x proc rate in fights

mkb is good too, AOE minibash is legit

maybe Abyssal is good on her now?

probably not nvm

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    drow sfucking BROKEN

are you playing her or getting wrecked by her?

either way what's their build, I bet once we get a good one down Drow will be the prime MMR-farming carry of this patch

Is Satanic the item? 400% lifesteal active EL OH EL??

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    I mean with helm of Dom being such a ridiculous item I'm sure it's good on drow and so would satanic I'd guess.

I played her and went ur build but with sny and Dom early it was awesome between the aoe maim and generally absurd amounts of damage I was pumping out

Godlike
    wraithband -> wraithband -> treads -> lance -> maelstorm -> dissassemble lance into aghs, butterfly seems okay.

There's alot of different builds that all seem pretty okay.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Ok the recent patch just made manta illusions split shot there's no way this aghs isn't core
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessROIDS View Post
    wraithband -> wraithband -> treads -> lance -> maelstorm -> dissassemble lance into aghs, butterfly seems okay.

There's alot of different builds that all seem pretty okay.
    maelstrom drow Lol.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    on a high level all drow builds are going to revolve around stacking agility because her best shit is her global aura which is based on agility.

malestrom's really good with her Aghs arrows though, they each have the chance to produce lightning and the lightning does full damage

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    the thing about drow is that she's terrible at fighting. i don't know what the details are with agha, but she's always been a hero who has been focused around hitting rosh and towers and buildings and attempts to play her as a hero that wants to hit enemy heroes usually fail.

this is why everyone makes manta and bfly on her, so your team can go togther and take objects quickly.

Wicked Sick
    i thought the same until i actually saw a lot of drows this patch who go builds similar to the one facelessroids posted and own games with it
    tbh i think drow builds are getting a new meta this patch, items like lance and aghs can actually make this hero own fights if you have any decent initiation/frontliners
    havent played her yet this patch but this is based on observations

I posted about it first guys....

can I say I invented something now

Godlike
    im pretty sure aghs mjolinr drow is just some pub shit

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast