Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drow

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    I mean I think aghs is really good and maelstrom might be good but it basically goes to shit once bkbs are up and idk how the dps compares to just going crystalys>Daedalus so I think it might be better to just skip mael and go like manta>aghs>crit/bfly
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i can't give a valuable opinion about it bc i haven't plahyed dota in a while, but i feel like drow would need pretty huge changes to get to a point where you actually want to hit enemy heroes over taking objectives. remember, the main way this hero is viable in pro games is with 4 other ranged heroes

Steam ID
    paine_
    i missed drows aghs when i was going over the patch notes the first time.

Drow Ranger

Added Scepter to Drow Ranger

Marksmanship now causes her attacks to splinter on the target and split into two arrows affecting two random units in a 375 radius. The splintered arrows deal 50% damage each. Primary target still takes full damage.

The split arrows act as normal attacks, carrying all attack modifiers.
    god damn

oh and playing a ranged mid with this hero on your team is easy mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    test

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    if it works on towers it might be good, otherwise i have my doubts

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Split shot works when attacking towers and it splits to units. Idk if it splits from units to towers or from building to building
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

arent the new phase boots supposed to be really good on drow now?

if you go phase/aquila/drums/sny you can kite just about anything

can even do dragon lance and dismantle it when you need bkb/bfly? idk

id love to see more of this hero at the major
    Last edited by Slithereen; February 29th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.

The issue i find with this hero is that you need to close the game out at like 20 minutes, meaning u have all their towers rosh and are miles ahead goldwise. If not it seems like u just kinda auto lose. It also feels extremely hard to go highground with 4-5 ranged heros against certain lineups that have a bunch of teamfight/aoe that just rips through your hp.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    paine ur avatar creeps me the fuck out, big fan

what's wrong w/ running this hero mid?

Dominating
    I think this hero is underrated and would succeed in most greedy tricore lineups. You're essentially puttinga countdown timer on the game and force your oopponents to end before 30 or they just lose.Very strong push if not constantly dealt with, but creates space one way or another by pushing or being ganked. If they don't focus you, you just free farm and take towers then kill them late.
    Last edited by Sawyer; March 8th, 2016 at 05:25 AM.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    yeah I think you're 4k at best

if anything, the Drow countdown timer works the other way around - you either pick a bunch of good ranged pub heroes (OD comes to mind), dominate early game, get a bunch of auras and walk down mid and end, or you just lose past 30 minutes because you have a Drow and not a Morph/Spec hero
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Dominating
    ? Drow isn't the only carry dumbass.

Dominating
    The idea revolves around multiple carries.

I realize but she still drops off hard lategame, dual carry strat or not

especially against the spec/slark/ES/legion crowd I see a lot of on USE

unless you have very coordinated players on your team and convince people to pick venge/OD/Omni/etc, I don't think she's that good. If you do get them to, it's a near guaranteed win.
    Last edited by Pepper; March 8th, 2016 at 08:00 AM.
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    I think this hero is underrated and would succeed in most greedy tricore lineups. You're essentially puttinga countdown timer on the game and force your oopponents to end before 30 or they just lose.Very strong push if not constantly dealt with, but creates space one way or another by pushing or being ganked. If they don't focus you, you just free farm and take towers then kill them late.
    Its the exact opposite actually. U need to kill them before 30 mins or u just lose for the most part. This hero cannot work in pubs unless everyone on your team understands what u need to do. U have to take rosh at like 9 minutes and then just 5 man down all their towers and amass aura items (and aura heros) and then end the game at 20 mins with a absurd gold lead. If you drag a game late with her and the enemy team has a spectre or slark or something she just insta dies and the games over.

yeah that's what I said and this tard is still arguing

need an MMR check on this Sawyer guy

Dominating
    Fuck you. Obviously neither of you two have played it correctly. Keep losing games and suck these nuts.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    #banSawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Fuck you. Obviously neither of you two have played it correctly. Keep losing games and suck these nuts.
    holy shit lol

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    wow kksweet and kyle in one thread

Wicked Sick
    u don't necessarily need to end the game really early with drow but u atleast need to get enough of an adantage to have significantly superior map and roshan control and be able to choke the enemy, secret ran it well in the major

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast