Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Morphling

Beyond Grantlike
    seems like a worse earth spirit at first glance, but i bet u can win normal bracket games with it. idk try it out and post ur findings
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Mega Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    alright, this may be a numeta tier theorycraft because i'm a bad player, but i want to know what better players think of a roaming 4 morphling. youd have to go boots first cause of abyssmal move speed, and with 1/1/1 at level 3, you can waveform past the enemy, stun them for 1.5 seconds and push them back 500 units. you can do it from out of vision at night time during the first night. it just seems like his new ult only really synergizes with a support kind of build
    i saw pajkatt playing this maybe a few hours after the patch came out in a 7k average game. so it cant be that bad. he was owning too, his lane partner was an ursa and he basically just cucked the safelane really hard and then did the same thing mid with smokes, then their offalne NP had his phase/drums and they just walked around taking towers and no one could fight. he started feeding once the mid game is over but i dont think that was any surprise. i'm not sure what you pick it against but logically you should pick it with high dmg cores and a ward bitch like cm to cover the costs

Quote Originally Posted by prk View Post
    i saw pajkatt playing this maybe a few hours after the patch came out in a 7k average game. so it cant be that bad. he was owning too, his lane partner was an ursa and he basically just cucked the safelane really hard and then did the same thing mid with smokes, then their offalne NP had his phase/drums and they just walked around taking towers and no one could fight. he started feeding once the mid game is over but i dont think that was any surprise. i'm not sure what you pick it against but logically you should pick it with high dmg cores and a ward bitch like cm to cover the costs
    I figure you pick it against stats carries or anyone with really good basic skills.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617