has comparable lategame check

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    Don't mind me I'm just here to call snakebite a moron lmao
    ask me about indigo children

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    i dont think rushing BoTs Linkens is the right way to play this hero

Weaver is a beast, but I feel like Morph would be better for teams that don't want to go 100% in on a strat. You can at least go into split pushing with Morph if something happens to the lane if he isn't mid. I think it's easier to shut down a Weaver compared to a morph too, especially with the surge of Doom. It's not too difficult to turn strength morph on before getting doomed and if you have a decently ranged stun w/ dust you can usually kill Weaver pre linkens.
    Last edited by pLuhhmm; February 28th, 2014 at 04:39 PM.
    CarSoN: confirmed swirely taker at MLG and emo.

calling brad movens, the original morphling~

fire all over [twitch.tv/the_kittening]

Steam ID
    fromatoe
    MORPLINGS A LAN HERO GUYS
    http://www.twitch.tv/d2l

Quote Originally Posted by GORELAB2015 View Post
    mid morphling or dont play it at all in pubs
    ill take credit for this over arteezy

Steam ID
    fromatoe
    im the original 6.80 morphling dickrider

dignitas was picking morphling for aui and jakiro for fogged every single game for months, no one can claim credit for playing morph after ti2 over aui

Steam ID
    AkiriXx
    Quote Originally Posted by kittens. View Post
    calling brad movens, the original morphling~
    he hates / sucks at that hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiri View Post
    2015 is our year. I say NA wins TI5, we go out with a bang...then shut down NADotA...

Think I'm going to kill myself if I play with any more Morphs that don't put a single point in Morph. Of all the shit builds I've seen that's by far the worst in all of Dota2.

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikrazy View Post
    Think I'm going to kill myself if I play with any more Morphs that don't put a single point in Morph. Of all the shit builds I've seen that's by far the worst in all of Dota2.
    I've literally never seen this what the hell is ur MMR

Holy Shit
    His mmr is high and ive never seen someone play a better Keeper of the Light. Maybe akke, but no one else

Holy Shit
    i had really good results with deso on this hero..

Holy Shit
    like midas travels deso necro3 assault 100% split push, sometimes with blink dagger to get in their base and fuck with them and then get out

you can also bots onto ur necros and push that way

Quote Originally Posted by capgrass View Post
    I've literally never seen this what the hell is ur MMR
    5k MMR, I queue only AR/SD unranked and sit in queue for an upwards of 15 minute sometimes. You would be amazed at how quickly the quality of games drop off.

His mmr is high and ive never seen someone play a better Keeper of the Light. Maybe akke, but no one else

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Well I've never seen someone COMPLETELY skip morph. I've seen a ton of 1 point in morph idiots, but I guess I've been lucky to avoid the idiots that don't skill it at all.

Sorry for your loss D:

Steam ID
    didn't people used to get stats instead of morph back when 1 lvl of morph was still really fast? like ti2 era safe lane farmers?

I thought it was dumb but understandable then, but idk why anyone would do that now

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    didn't people used to get stats instead of morph back when 1 lvl of morph was still really fast? like ti2 era safe lane farmers?

I thought it was dumb but understandable then, but idk why anyone would do that now
    This was the standard way to play in dota. before this, the skill morph didn't give bonus stats just the ability to morph str/agi.

on another note the theory crafting in here is pretty awful, but morphling mid is very legit been spamming it last few weeks.
    Last edited by Smithie; March 24th, 2014 at 09:41 PM.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    o and if you click the link in the OP you can see it was version 6.64 they changed this. (so a long ass time ago)

this buff was after they nerfed adaptive strike due to the introduction of E blade in to the game.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast