Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom Lancer

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Also stfu Canada's nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    4-4-0-1 is terrible. I can see someone maxing lance, especially when they have kotl, but there's little point in maxing doppelwalk since it only scales mana cost and cd. In fact, it's often worth leaving doppelwalk at level 1 until level 22 in favor of stats since it scales so poorly depending on your style of play.
    are u stupid ur dopplewalk illusion lasts for 20 seconds

anyway i do the brown boots aquilla drum mask of madness build

Unstoppable
    brown boots are the right boots for pl atm
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
    are u stupid ur dopplewalk illusion lasts for 20 seconds
    20 seconds at level 1 too, hth

20 seconds at level 1 too, hth
    yeah 150 mana XD

Mega Kill
    tranqs are still good cause you need some form of sustain and i don't like vlads since i think if you get some nice early hp items and go 4-4-0 you can contribute quite a bit to fights

Mega Kill
    if you buy all these items that dont actually give you hp and help you fight you're just gonna lose all your towers

i can't imagine fighting with this hero with level 1 dopplewalk and 800 hp

if u dont want to fight at all just pick anti mage because pl can contribute alot

You can contribute a lot more with diffusal+vlads, split pushing and actually having gold for bigger items. 4-4-0-0 is just terrible, if you want to play that style might as well pick bounty hunter and do everything better.

Drums/aquila instead of diffusal doesn't allow you to purge dust/slows/enemies and mana burn enemies or accelerate your farm. You actually do way more dps with diffusal.
    Last edited by canada's nightmare; May 28th, 2014 at 03:41 PM.

You can contribute a lot more with diffusal+vlads, split pushing and actually having gold for bigger items. 4-4-0-0 is just terrible, if you want to play that style might as well pick bounty hunter and do everything better.

Drums/aquila instead of diffusal doesn't allow you to purge dust/slows/enemies and mana burn enemies or accelerate your farm. You actually do way more dps with diffusal.
    u ever think PLs just a worse windrunneR?

I know Canada is a troll but why wouldn't you level doppel the manat cost goes down which is a huge problem.for this hero early. You often see free farm or midas pls maxing doppel first if thy aren't going to be fighting before level 9 or higher just for the added safety

Steam ID
    Ianz117

Diffusal is garbage at farming . Just like your skill build

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    you always max lance how could that possibly even be a question I have no idea

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    max lance first because it actually does stuff when u don't have items and dobbelwalk doesn't
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

dopplewalk points arent so bad but maxing it before lance in a mostly safe environment is a tad retarded

this heros fun as hell when you get a diffusal cuz u can just kill almost anybody solo by dopplewalking first

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I remember people maxing Juxtapose over Lance with safelane free farm and pushing towers/farming jungling early since you don't really need lance if there aren't any heroes in the lane. Haven't seen that in a while though

Unstoppable
    But u need 1 stat item to do that i think
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    not to mention you can lance creeps and shit and god forbid enemy heroes attack you because then you're useless

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    lol

Holy Shit
    this heros in all my pubs already kill me

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast