Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luna

Beyond Grantlike
    its probably decent... idk
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah i would think its a decent choice after HoD or yasha if u dont need to rush bkb or manta
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

aghs is so fun to build on this hero you acutally just blow up someone instnatly

Steam ID
    deafxrobot

this hero is goddamn fun

Beyond Grantlike
    lance probably owns it like 1.5x's his attack range

Beyond Grantlike
    that looks like a 4k build tho

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    the tranqs happened when i bought ring of regen before dying, didn't lock combination so tranqs happened and couldn't disassemble after spawning. i enjoyed the speed too much to care tho

why would u buy ring of regen anyaways

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    it was the next item in line for drums

Wicked Sick
    drums luna in 2016

Holy Shit
    Treads aquilla dragon Lance MoM BkB is the build i bet. Hate on MoM if you want but if you pop that shit at the right time you go ham.

And I'm pretty sure taking 2 points in your passive is bad now early because you want to be 4-4-1-2 @ lvl 11 because the bounces jumps from 4-6 from level 3 to 4 glaives. And buying QB after MoM to get you to your next 2 items faster (bkb + skadi/manta/bfly) is the way to go.

Beyond Grantlike
    i think hod is better than mom lol

Beyond Grantlike
    by a big margin

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea why would you ever go HoD over MoM when ancient stacking has such a high gold/exp payout... You buy hod, stack 4x, clear stacks, stack 4x again, clear again, do it again, and guess what? You're fucking level 19 while everyone else on the team is like level 13. This is how sven rapes everyone so hard.

Until icefrog gets his shit together and nerfs ancient stacking by buffing the shit out of the ancients or nerfing their gold/exp then HoD is significantly better than MoM, not to mention you literally die in 2 seconds with MoM turned on if a sven or naix gets within proximity to hit you.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Anyway, I really like scepter on this hero in some situations, it has a 2500 cast range, and you can put it on your allies. You can cast it on your team mates who are fighting as you are trying to get to the fight, or cast it on a team mate as they counter-initiate as you're escaping, it's really quite ridiculous how fast it turns the fight because there is no limit of # of beams with scepter as well.

However, scepter isn't a great pick up in normal situations, it doesn't help you farm ancients, so getting it early slows you down a lot. Normally the safe build is hod, manta, bkb, bfly etc...

edit: I just tested and you can actually put it on creeps as well ROFL. Imagine a naix inside an ancient running around with luna beams LMAO.

Mom bkb cant be the Luna build its too illusion independent
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Also newsflash aghs is the time for early game rax item if u know ur gonna hit heroes with it

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    edit: I just tested and you can actually put it on creeps as well ROFL. Imagine a naix inside an ancient running around with luna beams LMAO.
    LFAMO alright props on this one stove

also goes on necro creeps

Steam ID
    the shy
    i just go travels sny satanic hurricane pike and skadi now

its too good

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast