Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunter

Beyond Grantlike
    roam bh is only good against certain jungle heroes but even then it's usually really obvious when that's something you're trying to do and they can try to play around it

like he's fine for harassing axes or enigmas or whatever in pubs but even then once you get higher mmr the supports start. level 1 sentry buying and prepping for you to come and setup gangs on top of ramps in jungle etc.

harassing the mid lane or something is like heavily dependent on the mid match up anyway idk

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Well by any games I dont mean any games but like hes good against gankable mids/chens and weak safelanes
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Beyond Grantlike
    ya I feel u

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    What items do you guys get on this hero? I personally love medallion although it does break your invis which is another problem

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Urn dagons
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    this hero lost a lot of power when early items became cheaper and static gold gain increased. Mostly because it is far easier for supports to buy consumables and still afford boots + whatever. BH needs a good laning phase to have a real impact now and sometimes the enemy can just 5 man and your hero looks silly

Beyond Grantlike
    The hero's only good against blatant jungle picks
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

hes walking track and nothing else
    he dies to any character that gets picked in mm

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    i just had a roaming bh on my team and he was owning he was basically just a mobile ward/track farm and it let me and the other carry just freely farm map without fear of being ganked
    ask me about indigo children

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    hes like a gank only treant but like really really good at ganking

Quote Originally Posted by will4zoo View Post
    What items do you guys get on this hero? I personally love medallion although it does break your invis which is another problem
    anything that buffs your melee attack is pretty bad right now, you just get destroyed by everyone. just use your gold to buy utility items that your team needs (e.g. orchid) or dagon... or better yet just don't pick this hero.

Holy Shit
    Tranqs quelling euls blink gem.

ONLY viable if the enemy has a jungler you are going to fuck with a la Chen, ursa, jug, axe.

You leech, steal big creep last hits, snipe courier, starve the gold on supports by forcing sentry/dust.

Dunno, I've won 8/9 games with bh in 6.83 patch... plenty of games I swear I won't even right click an enemy hero after the 5 minute mark. I don't do shit for damage in a given game, but the vision and map control battle you can just dominate.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:43374766
    I still play him offlane. With good offlane play sentries don't hurt you all that much, just makes harassing supports and getting some cs a little more scary. Abuse of creep aggro and pulling enemy creeps backwards between t1 and t2 always guarantees exp and some last hits under tower regardless of sentries.

I typically go OoV boots bottle. Once I have OoV and boots I'm always checking for opportunities at mid lane as any good offlaner should.

Skill build I think is 3-2-1-1-1-4-1-3-3-3. I think Jinada and physical damage builds suck ass now, so leveling your windwalk is more important since getting in for a melee attack at 15+ minutes into the game will guarantee your death to the hands of any decent hero.

For items I get a dagon ASAP. I think this is the only real viable way to play him now since you can't really go for physical damage and survivability very reliably anymore since the meta is so physical damage oriented. Usually with a little bit of kill participation and maybe 1-2 track kills you can have a 14 minute dagon and be pretty annoying. After the first level of dagon I think you should get arcanes to improve your sustainability and support item dropping with your bottle for a sick amount of mana regen.

From here on you choose between maxing your dagon out or going for eblade. Either way you're getting both so just decide whats more important. The dagon build is surprisingly good at defending high ground when you have track and shuriken bounces to do some harass damage and instant burst of dagon that you can use before BKB's are popped. And obviously if you manage to get ahead with this hero its a pretty easy win. So all in all the build/hero isn't horrible but definitely not the best in this meta.

Lastly, I think a good 6 slot is Travels Dagon Eblade Hex Blink +1 if the game ever gets to that point.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrg View Post
    Lastly, I think a good 6 slot is Travels Dagon Eblade Hex Blink +1 if the game ever gets to that point.
    Isn't that just a way shittier version of Tinker?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:43374766
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Isn't that just a way shittier version of Tinker?

1. BH creates gold for himself and his team with track, he doesn't take nearly as much space

2. Track vision is invaluable

3. Constant scouting with Windwalk is also invaluable

The only similarity between them is the build, and of course tinker does the burst damage and disable thing better, but BH gives vision and doesn't constantly soak up farm to do what he does.

Beyond Grantlike
    midas guardian greaves bkb octarine core

Beyond Grantlike
    (lol)

Banned
    i just roam with this hero and go utility items.

shit like arcanes, solar crest halberd euls blink etc.

i think its a pretty good way to play him

Holy Shit
    Arcanes blink , possible vlads, guardian greaves

Banned
    yeah im taking this hero to 5k.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast