isnt just about anything good on this hero right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Beyond Grantlike
    kids are just rushing dagon 5s and winning games

Banned
    k my bounty experiment is over. in pubs this over is too reliant on your cores actually taking advantage of the space u create and he doesnt work well against bloodseeker/dirge/sb run at you lineups.

Beyond Grantlike
    alright i cant figure out how to consistently get the double backstab hit thing what am i doing wrong

Beyond Grantlike
    dont u just press the hotkey and immediately right click after?

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Yeah sometimes when I do it too soon after using E, it seems like the extra damage doesn't go through

I only do it when I have level 1/2 in E, the fade time gets too quick at 3/4, but I'll usually time it to be 0.3-0.4 seconds after pressing the skill
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

spam right click and press thei nvis button whenever u want after ur attack animation starts

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    aether lens is actually decent on this hero

i mean obv it's because he's broken but

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I think this hero is officially a low tier hero... He's been dealt nothing but nerfs for the last 3 patches... Bounty gold nerf, bounty vision nerf, jinada nerf, shruken mana cost increase... The jinada slow nerf from 25 to 15 is fucking awful, it completely negates buying orb of venom.

This hero has lost most of his utility... He's really quite weak early game which was his most critical stage, his bounty contribution is w/e mid game, and he's always been underwhelming late game. Too bad, he was one of my fav hero to play... I guess Ice frog wants to promote nyx assassin? Or perhaps early game action? Like, fuck man who wants to just sit in lanes for 15 minutes.... Fucking asshole.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    it has the 9th highest winrate in 5k+ games im pretty sure its not a bad hero

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    not to say that's the end all be all of evaluating a hero but i still see it do fairly well when i spec 6k/high 5k games

Steam ID
    FROFRO
    I take the time to ban this hero every game

people have found out that if you dont go retarded right click items on this hero and actually track kills with him you get a whole bunch of money.

Beyond Grantlike
    fuck this hero

Steam ID
    kr
    well it requires ur team to pick lanes that can kill with bounty, for some reason people pick shit like dk or zeus mid and timber offlane into lifestealer when theyre on my team and shit

this heroes miserable to play, dunno why u would play it

riki > bh

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I think this hero is officially a low tier hero... He's been dealt nothing but nerfs for the last 3 patches... Bounty gold nerf, bounty vision nerf, jinada nerf, shruken mana cost increase... The jinada slow nerf from 25 to 15 is fucking awful, it completely negates buying orb of venom.

This hero has lost most of his utility... He's really quite weak early game which was his most critical stage, his bounty contribution is w/e mid game, and he's always been underwhelming late game. Too bad, he was one of my fav hero to play... I guess Ice frog wants to promote nyx assassin? Or perhaps early game action? Like, fuck man who wants to just sit in lanes for 15 minutes.... Fucking asshole.
    the reason i love reading your posts is because they never make any sense and your icon just makes it funnier

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    this hero was a lot more fun to play as/against when it was a carry

Steam ID
    < blank >
    When was bounty a carry? I started watching/playing around ti3 and he was offlane then

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast