Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gyrocopter

Few updates on the build.

Skill build is Homing missile level 1, maxing his rockets by level 7, and 1 point in Flak Cannon at level 4. Over about 15 games now the Flak Cannon is significant as it allows you to push the mid lane into the tower leaving time for you to rune hunt and stack the closest camps. In general just a very useful GPM skill.

Max Rockets allows more damage output early on, and the mana cost does not increase per rank, making it your best ability early on for it's mana.

Updated build is

Starting : 2x Circlet 2x Branch Set of Tangos or Health potion + 1 clarity - Wraith band is decent, but his base damage is so shit it's better to have a bit more mana to use spells in lane.

After Bottle + Boots you will be going > Bracer > Phase Boots > Bracer > Acquila > Null >

Phase > Atos > Veil > Boots of Travel (Phase active movespeed synergy) > Mjollnir > Octarine > Aghs > Sell Veil for Radiance > Sell Atos for Abyssal/BKB/Ethblade

Talents are +225 Health @ 10 +30 damage @ 15 +20% CDR @ 20 +4 Flak Cannon @ 25

I preference the Flak Cannon charges over Homing Missile charges , as it's not that great inside a team fight, where as you can pretty much loop the +10 Flak Cannon hits in most teamfights after Octarine, so that has insane value.

If there was a E C O G A N K E R revival this hero would be it.
    Last edited by Numeta; September 4th, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
    This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

1. "I mean.. body double for VIP's is nothing new. Especially when you're the president's wife.
    Pretty much every president dating back 45 years has had one."

2. "I have nothing against black people you retard. Go drink bleach."

3. "Abyssal is like BKB. It's situational."

Steam ID
    miasma
    Gyrocopter

valve ruined this hero when they changed the aghs so you cant launch calldowns on the otherside of the map to nuke creepwaves with/split-push/steal farm from your team mates

Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    valve ruined this hero when they changed the aghs so you cant launch calldowns on the otherside of the map to nuke creepwaves with/split-push/steal farm from your team mates
    for once we agree
    This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

1. "I mean.. body double for VIP's is nothing new. Especially when you're the president's wife.

Beyond Grantlike
    what about when the nerfed rocket barrage by like 60%
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Was necessary with the addition of bounty runes, and overall spam picking scrubs who only played Gyro. He should have never had that strong of an ability at level 1 anyway.

Beyond Grantlike
    just bracers of wraith null'd the offlane as Gyrocopter and won
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    boots of speed -> tangoes -> clarity -> circlet -> circlet -> 2x gauntlet -> phase boots -> 2x bracer recipe -> 2x circlet -> 2x mantle -> 2x null recipe -> helmet of iron will -> veil recipe -> staff of wizardry -> atos recipe -> octarine/refresher/nomicon 3/triple mjollnir

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    I think you just pick literally any other hero and vastly increase your chances of winning until nov1

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    orb of venom

Beyond Grantlike
    I’ve gained 200 mmr from gyro this week

Beyond Grantlike
    But yeah u can always just pick the most op hero of the patch and increase ur chances of winning

Cool hero but not good
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

This hero is very good middle.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567