Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naga Siren

Double Kill
    think a fair bit of naga's mid lane is also about t1 dmg which aquila helps

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Also your math is off it's 700 gold not 450
    ? normally no one upgrades boots into anything (maybe arcanes) and I didn't mention anything about selling treads to make faster BoT. Can you explain how my math is wrong and instead of delaying BoT by 450 by upgrading to treads, it's delayed by 700 gold instead?

Quote Originally Posted by ch3rri_ View Post
    think a fair bit of naga's mid lane is also about t1 dmg which aquila helps
    I think you would want lh over tower damage, so taking the creep wave and retreating to jungle or rune or to stack
    probably shouldnt admit that

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquest "meme" Ace View Post
    Can you explain how my math is wrong and instead of delaying BoT by 450 by upgrading to treads, it's delayed by 700 gold instead?
    Because you still have to sell Treads in the end because BoTs takes massive slot priority after ~25 minutes, and they cost 700 to sell since you can't disassemble them.

Also you're realistically delaying BoTs by 1400 gold, not 700 or 450, since you're getting boots upgraded instead of leaving them as brown boots: 1400 + 2450 (Price of Treads + then getting BoTs) - 2450 (Leaving as Browns until BoTs)= 1400 gold cost difference between the builds. Of course, selling Treads lowers the price difference to 700 but your build effectively makes Naga with BoTs + Radiance come online 1400 gold later.
    Last edited by Pepper; April 9th, 2015 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    Well your math is wrong too because you're not understanding the scenario he's talking about
    ask me about indigo children

Yeah I looked again and he's talking about not getting BoTs until you're already 6-slotted which is even dumber
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    No. start out with 2 pooled tangos qb 2 branches, build bottle, get brown boots, get treads, get radiance, get BoT, get manta, get diffusal/heart/bfly, sell qb, get diffusal/heart/bfly, drop/sell bottle, get diffusal/heart/bfly, sell treads get diffsaul/heart/bfly. @Pepper, you're really misunderstanding what I am trying to say even though I tried to explain it over an entire page.

Okay but who in their right mind phrases it like this:

I usually keep treads until I am max slotted
    Say "Until I start running out of slot space", instead of whatever that is, because the way you put it makes me think you keep them until you are six-slotted with Heart/ Bfly/ Diffusal already. Sorry for misunderstanding what you're trying to say, that's on me for not reading better, but I've never heard someone use the term "max slotted" without trying to refer to being 6-slotted with lategame items before.
    Last edited by Pepper; April 9th, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

HE'S SAYING HE HAS BOTH TREADS AND TRAVELS UNTIL HE NEEDS TO SELL THE TREADS FOR A SLOT

Nvm you figured it out lol

Anyways I'm not totally sure where the 450 comes from but hes not buying drums or Aquila which I disagree with bc Aquila damage is pretty important in a lot of mid match ups but anyways that's why it's not 1450 or 725 (the cost of treads or half the cost of treads)

No. start out with 2 pooled tangos qb 2 branches, build bottle, get brown boots, get treads, get radiance, get BoT, get manta, get diffusal/heart/bfly, sell qb, get diffusal/heart/bfly, drop/sell bottle, get diffusal/heart/bfly, sell treads get diffsaul/heart/bfly. @Pepper, you're really misunderstanding what I am trying to say even though I tried to explain it over an entire page.
    starting qb lolz...

Holy Shit
    whoa...........................

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Quote Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
    starting qb lolz...
    bounty runes works wonders! I only get it as mid naga because I jungle early on.
    Last edited by Conquest "BlowMe" Ace; May 24th, 2015 at 01:12 PM.

Wicked Sick
    octarines core on this hero lol i just had 905 cs in a 44 min game and im sure u can get more if u try really hard or get better runes or dont die before radiance
    Last edited by Yunis; May 24th, 2015 at 01:21 PM.

Damn, DB link for the match please? That's over 20/min, pretty impressive

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    how do you die before radiance and still manage to get those numbers

Wicked Sick
    by just farming lol i even had a pl in my team that had more than 10cs/min as well http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1498780257
    and as i said im sure u can get more i wasnt as efficient as i couldve been

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    how come you don't value 1 point net after maxing illusions?

but holy crap, this has to be one of the most impressive naga games i have watched.

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    he gets 400 cs in 10 mins.

Wicked Sick
    how come you don't value 1 point net after maxing illusions?

but holy crap, this has to be one of the most impressive naga games i have watched.
    cus i was playing on a smurf to play with a 3k friend and doing whatever random shit cus i know game is unloseable anyway
    thanks lol but i really dont think so i have way better games on my main and i dont think i am that good of a naga player compared to lots of other players i was just using this to show how good octarine is

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast