Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Troll Warlord

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    i stand corrected i did roshan w/o lifesteal but it was really onesided game and 25min victory

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:4146127
    This hero is not a bad jungler. QEE(W/Q)ERE. You can smoke rosh at ~11m with HOTD+Medallion. Start tango quelling stout and take medium camps/troll hard camps. You should have just enough regen for a morbid mask (suicide after purchase to save time) assuming no runes at which point your HP is totally stable jungling.

I max Q secondary cuz I like running at people.

Don't do this if they have counterjunglers/heavy roamers like Cow/Riki/BH/Venge+1.
    I write guides for newbs come flame them. Terrorblade, Medusa, Spectre, Siren, Dragon Knight, Sniper, Disruptor, Void, PA.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    pick this hero while u still can this heros BROKEN with the new attack speed cap + fix to having one less fervor stack

it feels like im fucking playing dota 1 again with stacking bashers

Wicked Sick
    This hero got me back to 6k i think its really good this patch. Dont jungle, go mid if youre radiant, go safelane if you are dire. Phase aquila hotd sny bkb is my itembuild in most games. Good luxury items are daedalus skadi blink ac, depending on what u need. I believe sblade is bad. U should just flash farm and pressure lanes, establish roshan control. don`t run around and gank or some shit. If you are behind try to splitpush and farm in the other side of the map to take away some space
    If you play this hero right u own at all stages of the game and don't fall off. The max attack speed barrier change is owning

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunis View Post
    This hero got me back to 6k i think its really good this patch. Dont jungle, go mid if youre radiant, go safelane if you are dire. Phase aquila hotd sny bkb is my itembuild in most games. Good luxury items are daedalus skadi blink ac, depending on what u need. I believe sblade is bad. U should just flash farm and pressure lanes, establish roshan control. don`t run around and gank or some shit. If you are behind try to splitpush and farm in the other side of the map to take away some space
    If you play this hero right u own at all stages of the game and don't fall off. The max attack speed barrier change is owning
    i dont think ur actually hitting over the old 500 AS cap unless im doing bad math. 180 from ult, 136 from 4 fervor stacks = 316, but with the items u generally build on him it doesnt take u over the 500 unless u have treads bfly mjollnir in there... but the itembuild u listed "Phase aquila hotd sny bkb is my itembuild in most games" is more solid

Steam ID
    Twilight2008
    Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    i dont think ur actually hitting over the old 500 AS cap unless im doing bad math. 180 from ult, 136 from 4 fervor stacks = 316, but with the items u generally build on him it doesnt take u over the 500 unless u have treads bfly mjollnir in there... but the itembuild u listed "Phase aquila hotd sny bkb is my itembuild in most games" is more solid
    You're not counting his starting 100 attack speed, his 21 base agi, his 2.75 agi gain per level, or his agi from attribute bonus. At level 25 with no items, troll can get up to 100 + 21 + 2.75*24 + 2*10 + 180 + 136 = 523 attack speed, which is over the old cap.

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    my go to carry hero if I don't what to pick.

also in the current meta troll is a really good mid since he wins most match ups
    Last edited by Conquest "BlowMe" Ace; January 2nd, 2015 at 04:15 AM.
    probably shouldnt admit that

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight2008 View Post
    You're not counting his starting 100 attack speed, his 21 base agi, his 2.75 agi gain per level, or his agi from attribute bonus. At level 25 with no items, troll can get up to 100 + 21 + 2.75*24 + 2*10 + 180 + 136 = 523 attack speed, which is over the old cap.
    nerd

Holy Shit
    Oh damn holy shit

its 600 now right

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    yeah

Banned
    I go phase drums sny blink and its owns

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    I go other heroes besides troll be cause I'm not an autistic NERD
    ask me about indigo children

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    do u just have autism or are u just a regular nerd?

I AM JOKING DONT BULLY ME

and with so many carries that are viable, there really isn't a point in picking troll as your number 1 role since it diminishes his ulti a bit
    probably shouldnt admit that

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquest Ace View Post
    do u just have autism or are u just a regular nerd?

I AM JOKING DONT BULLY ME

and with so many carries that are viable, there really isn't a point in picking troll as your number 1 role since it diminishes his ulti a bit
    What the FUck Does this Mean?

Banned
    okay ive been spamming this hero with some success and ive theorized that he cant lose.

i go to any lane or the jungle and i go phase drums sny blink dagger then bkb helm of dominator then i replace the drums with a deadulus or MKB. ive experimented with skipping the drums but i actually quite like them. he runs at 522 when phased and farms and roshes super fast so you basically just run around farming and then occasionally whipe the enemy team and then take roshan or kill their base with your ultimate.

TRY IT OUT

Holy Shit
    I see a lot of people that buy phase and then proceed to cancel their phase with spellcasting. I believe the order of actions should be.

1. Running around in melee form
    2. Toggle ranged, blink slow, toggle melee
    3. Press phase and right click, whirling axes as needed.

Banned
    i think i am also guilty of this aswell.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    it's impatience more than anything; the more u do it correctly the more kills u get and ultimately the more accustomed u are

Banned
    i aactually use phase boots pretty poorly and i still rape with this build so i imagine a more skilled player than myself will own with it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast