Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troll Warlord

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    i mean if u want to stay at ur mmr rating, sure dude, dont imrpove..................

im sorry father, i couldnt surpass you

Banned
    my theory has been disproven he actually CAN lose.

but only if ur teamates dont press buttons or cast spells.

why get drums on troll?

why not just get aquila ring (optional, i prefer it for pushing), hotd (solo rosh), sny, blink and end it there?
    drums is so unappealing on troll and pa

Banned
    ill try getting aquila instead of drums.

Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    why get drums on troll?

why not just get aquila ring (optional, i prefer it for pushing), hotd (solo rosh), sny, blink and end it there?
    drums is so unappealing on troll and pa
    because it makes you run faster

Steam ID
    i eat pears
    ok this hero fucking owns, i think quelling blade should be core on him, having high base dmg in melee form owns with a qb owns, it increases ur farming speed obviously but for the most important part the bonus 32% dmg works on roshan which should be ur main objective in any troll game

regarding aquilla / drums i feel like u should only pick one, drums if u engage often or there are many fights going on and u might contribute and aquilla for more type of a mute 4 people go farm / splitpush attitude

i find myself picking up hotd sny bkb most of my games, blink is viable if u need to get on some annoying lay back hero like sniper / tinker or any other annoying hero

if enemy team got an illusion based hero like naga pl or tb go mjolnir, if u just need raw dmg daedalus is broken as fuck on this hero (u attack around 4 hits per seconds, and u crit for around 700~ dmg, its really insane when u think about it)

Steam ID
    gkta.
    Meep nd Troll op!!

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    jmsdota
    woah ive never though of meepo troll.... sounds ridiculously amazing

Mega Kill
    riki and jugg are nice too

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    i get this grin on my face when i blink and firsthit bash u then i bash then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u then i bash u

and you die

Holy Shit
    how long is the CD on his bash

Steam ID
    Twilight2008

Unstoppable
    Well there is a cd which is the time between attacks
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    I don't see how aquilla is necessary on this hero . . . Only reason to buy it would be if you're starting mid with a wraith band. Phase boots make you able to control almost any lane.

Drums are OK, I would'nt build them in every game but they have their place.

Basically this hero just dominates his lane, while having a global presence and threatening Roshan. So you want to build items that win you your lane, then life steal, then items that make you survive, then if needed damage.

You want farm alot, rosh when you can, not engage too much, and ult when your allies need it. Although that's more for skilled games, in pubs I just run around and go ham on people with blink daggers and shit.

As far as skill build 1-4-1 is then max Q is pretty standard, but you can max E sooner for rosh, or max Q sooner if you're very threatened as 40 movement speed will keep you alive against alot of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by @ChedDoto View Post
    you should ask borisdoto how to jungle support clinkz roam

Unstoppable
    In retrospect that was a dumb post
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    just hit something……........ Then BASH IT!

Banned

won my last six with this hero

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
    I don't see how aquilla is necessary on this hero . . . Only reason to buy it would be if you're starting mid with a wraith band. Phase boots make you able to control almost any lane.
    I mean it's a cheap, slot efficient item that gives you the regen to axe waves and the aura to help solo push your lane. I'm sure you can skip it but it fit's the hero perfectly.

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunis View Post
    This hero got me back to 6k i think its really good this patch. Dont jungle, go mid if youre radiant, go safelane if you are dire. Phase aquila hotd sny bkb is my itembuild in most games. Good luxury items are daedalus skadi blink ac, depending on what u need. I believe sblade is bad. U should just flash farm and pressure lanes, establish roshan control. don`t run around and gank or some shit. If you are behind try to splitpush and farm in the other side of the map to take away some space
    If you play this hero right u own at all stages of the game and don't fall off. The max attack speed barrier change is owning
    i'd like to add that sblade is bad in general cuz people get that item, and think "oh wow i can go around and kill shit" and just end up underfarmed cuz they're chasing supports instead of farming creeps and establishing map control. basically people lose the game for themselves

well i shouldn't say the item is bad, it's more like the way people use it that makes it bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Wicked Sick
    aquila is the perfect item for troll. it makes you a force to be reckoned with early and gives you enough mana regen to not have to think twice about using axes/ult when you want to

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast