Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Spirit

Ember Spirit

Discuss all things pertaining to Ember Spirit here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Ember_Spirit

stop making maelstroms and shadow blades retards

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    maelstr0m is so laughable on thsi in comparison to what else u can get lol

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    at the very least with maelstrom if u sieght in a large aoe you'll most definitely proc every fucking linkens in the game but the situation doesnt usually call for such shit for an inventory space

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    should you ever not want to have a deso is -7 armor on everything

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    i heard from someone here that you can forgo the deso for a bfury crit if you are against a push strat with creeps

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    i see wanting the bf first against push but deso before crit still seems like it would be pretty good

Holy Shit
    Skadi slows everyone on a really short cd, consider it

Steam ID
    capgrass
    I'd rather people be dead than slow.

Also that's a ton of money.

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    Bottle, Phase, Drums, stack bfuries and crits

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:4146127
    Guys stop the answer is BoTs.
    I write guides for newbs come flame them. Terrorblade, Medusa, Spectre, Siren, Dragon Knight, Sniper, Disruptor, Void, PA.

Killing Spree
    i bet oov is super legit early skadi sounds like a fucking waste of gold

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I’ve been playing him often learning shit as I go.

Skadi is a waste of gold. On the fence with maelstrom is I think that shits broken atm.

I've found that mana boots are the best choice if you solo mid or want to fight early, if you're going to farm stick with phase boots.

As far as builds go for mid you really want to go 1-1-4 in to 1-4-4, with the level advantage your fist is somewhat useful for setting up the shackles at range and just pissing off support heroes. On the other hand I recommend 3-0-4 for the safe lane build.

ITEMS!! assuming you don't get an early kill lead, go straight to the battlefury. This hero can fall the fuck off and is actually a slow farmer without it. If you are however killing shit early game then drums deso is a better fighting build to press your lead.

The whole stacking battlefuries thing, it’s only good when you're losing or if you have a hero that can clump the enemy team together (black hole, RP etc). 2 battlefuries will clear a creap wave with one fist, its good in the sense that if you're on the high ground defending you can punish heroes that are walking in with the creap wave and the splash damage hits multiple targets.

If you’re winning with ember and trying to push, heroes generally spread the fuck out making the double stacked fury build kinda useless. In this case i think you're better off getting a DESO or AC or BKB instead (depending on the situation) any 3 of these items will allow you to actually push the tower or face rush the fuck out of them

Heroes that rape ember include Jakiro, Pudge, Viper, Bristle, Earth Shaker

Things I want to try, safe lane ember with 1st item VLADS.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Holy Shit
    midas
    follow @122_Gaming

if ur at 1-1-3 you then proceed to go 3-1-3 since the 3rd level of chains lasts another second and does a ton more dmg

Steam ID
    kingliche
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    Skadi is a waste of gold. On the fence with maelstrom is I think that shits broken atm.
    oh its broken alright

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    midas
    same ol insom lol
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

3-1-3

stout, bottle, phase, drums, crit, bkb if needed, deso, daed.

easiest games of my life with that regardless of match ups.
    CarSoN: confirmed swirely taker at MLG and emo.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    If you play side lane ember, try getting Treads - Aquila in to Deso or Battle Fury.

Also make sure you intel treads when using sleight and change to agi during slashes.

why woudl you ever get treads on thsi hero

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast