Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember Spirit

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    why woudl you ever get treads on thsi hero
    cause if you're non retarded you'll know that Ember can also use auto attacks rather then run around in circles spamming the phase boot button for 6 seconds.

also brax condones Treads on Ember, i tried it and i'm saying its legit.

also tread switching is effective
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

treads are shit, shut the fuck up

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    thanks for reminding me that you're actually fucking bad
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

i have like 1k more mmr than you and literally every post youš've ever made on this forum has been trash tier theorycraft, shut the fuck up you god damn garbage

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    yumyum makes a good point

the difference between treads and phase isn't going to be huge but ember is a hero where phase seem a hell of a lot more attractive. similar situation as kunka.

u can say "well ember can attack outside of sleight!!!" okay fine, but why build him to attack outside of sleight when the hero is incredibly strong built around that spell? that's like saying "make lifesteal on kunka so he can attack outside of tidebringer!!"

u should play to a hero's strengths.

i dont give a flying fuck what boots brax makes on a hero. hanni maakes bots midas on DP and he's a more successful pro player than braxx so stfu with that shit.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    if ur going to go 3-1-4-1 then maybe treads are slightly defendable

Thoughts on making a gigabasher as a 5th or 6th item instead of another bfury or buriza?
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

I mean to use gigabasher you got to get into melee range

and getting into melee range with this hero lategame is basically death against competent players because they're gonna have an abyssal of their own or a doom or a sheep or something to absolutely fuck this hero

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    skadi does more work than a gigabasher if ur objective is to mass-disable people because that gigabasher may hit a creep on proc

that abyssal blade guaranteed stun may have some use but i havent done this lol

you won't get gigabasher off ever unless you manage to cast it in sof, going in melee ultra late means you die instantly

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    im sure theres a way to do it
    shift queuing right after SoFing

Unstoppable
    shift queuing isnt faster than normal klicks in most cases...

Mega Kill
    Is it dumb to get a bkb as a 3rd or 4th item if the other team gets silence/disables b/c everytime i play with an ember they refuse to get it iono i feel like being able to do shit is better than going a 2nd bfury but i don't play him but I want to get a few games in before he gets nerfed

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    no

Unstoppable
    bkb is ur best bet when there is no dazzle on ur team as item after ur 2nd bfury.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by rctsj View Post
    shift queuing isnt faster than normal klicks in most cases...
    shift queuing is always faster than normal clicks unless there's backswings involved.

going defensive item after your first two big items (which should usually be two of these: fury/deso/crit) is a good idea. i like linkens personally because instant disables are what usually kills you, bkb won't help you much in those situations anyway. bkbs got its uses obviously but you usually will have to trigger it during the sof since that's when you're going to get jumped on.

i think skadi's a waste of space and gold, the hero needs damage and a single defensive item like ghost, bkb or linken. stats are complete waste and the slow is pretty fucking worthless. deso's way better orb choice

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    if ur going to go 3-1-4-1 then maybe treads are slightly defendable
    thats exactly what i did, side lane ember

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaden "KFC" Smith View Post
    Thoughts on making a gigabasher as a 5th or 6th item instead of another bfury or buriza?
    You'll get it and regret after you realise that you never bash, get divine instead

Mega Kill
    Nice my SA teammates flamed me yesterday b/c I lost 1v2 against a slark centaur lane that got FB on my SA doom...not cut out for ember safelane i guess i should just go mid

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast