Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Razor

Razor

Discuss all things pertaining to Razor here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Razor

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    So i've been building treads, vanguard, sny, bfly and basically just raping. People have been saying to max link after plasma field but it seems like any time I go against a hero with a nuke I get way more out of the movespeed aura. I suck though, so what does everyone else think.

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    man why are u gonna build shit like vanguard when theres a mek (if u want survivability)

more often than not this is what i do (but im a shitty player so w/e), take mid static link first with boots and just run up to the opponent and steal their dmg and proceed to out cs them and keep doing this. static link's so fuckgin good against shitty pubs, build midas phase agga refresher and win the game b/c agga refresher is stupid fun

this hero does really well with a BH on the team, track is so nice for keeping static link on people not to mention jinada/oov

i usually go bottle treads mek sny aghs butterfly but you can also disassemble sny for halberd/manta and that's okay. ring of aquila in the early game is pretty good too but it's really just a delay of mek. heart is dope, pipe is situational

i usually only pick him when i wanna counter an OD mid or something though because im one of those guys. maxing w and e is really effective, the OD gets zapped by your passive every time he astrals you and then he's slowed for static linking

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    maara5
    i think treads sux on him.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    maara5
    and by sux i mean, that theres no point in upgrading to treads as they give the same ms as brown boots and if u want survivability u can just spend the 1k towards ur mek and u dont really need as

why? it's the cheapest source of attack speed in the game and gives you the option of treads swapping

on a hero with the 5th worst agility gain among agility heroes and also hits really really hard it seems like that would be a good thing. phase is really good too though, but i believe treads/phase is very dependent on personal preference/situation on most mid heroes

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    maara5
    maybe sucks is a strong word.
    I believe treads is the vastly inferior choice compared to phase (which gives u ms to chase and make people not alive) or finishing your mek and then building wahtever boot you want.

treads give u 8 of an attribute and 25 as - mek gives you more hp + you dont really need int or agi. attackspeed is nice on the hero but early/midgame more movement speed or more hp increases your ability to kill stuff more than attackspeed would.
    say your chasing someone: mek would allow you to chase a bit farther than u usually would because u got a free 250hp, phase makes u not have to chase as far because you can drain longer/get more hits in. treads gives u 57 more hp than mek would without the on-use 250 and makes you hit faster which you dont benefit as much from if the enemies running away from you.

this is all just my opinion and im kinda suxxy so take it with a grain of salt :-]

oh yeah i could definitely see sitting on brown boots while building mek, it's definitely a much bigger chunk of EHP and better for the team the sooner you get it online. and i still think phase is dope im not sure which im sold on yet. im just a sucker for tread swapping

treads are 30 AS now too and i dont know how to type this without sounding nitpicky/douchey i just know they got patched awhile ago

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    phase pwn for obvious reasons

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i think he's under valued by a lot of teams these days, this hero pretty much wins most 1v1 match ups.

when i was playing in my last team full time we used to run it as our mid solo, phase bottle mek bkb aghs refresher the last item is not to important, but AC or heart work well

it sounds pubby as fuck but the double ulti is way too strong against towers to pass up.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Holy Shit
    EG picked razor in that 13-0 beatdown of liquid.

does razor's ult go through magic immunity?

Godlike
    yes it's physical damage

man i always thought summoning lightning would be like a magical thing

ty

Beyond Grantlike
    Thoughts on the two opening builds we've seen at this TI? Looks like Arteezy goes a treads/drums build skipping mek while every other Razor I've seen has gone phase/mek

One of my favorite heroes I'm excited he's seen a lot of play at this tournament.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    treads/drums is selfish but makes u absurdly tanky and a nice juicy bait for stupid yellow bananas

mek helps the 5man push

seeing as EG usually has zai/universe to pickup mek, rtz may be given the reason to build selfishly in the tank department

mek doesnt scale well and he kinda needs to catch up after being put behind
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    What the hell is a stupid yellow bannana
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

hero is really good on dire

once you have bkb aghs and aegis you're the ultimate base breaker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast