Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Razor

Nomicon3 would be really strong on any hero right now.

i report my supports if they don't pool perseverance

I want ee to force his sups to pool perseverance right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Steam ID
    orionrm
    it would be too OP. if pros ever discovered the perseverance pooling strategy it would probably be banned from competitive play until valve removed it from the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Consider how powerful the old pers was with the 15 dmg

makes me happy thinking that soemwhere in the world somebody could be receiving a perseverance right now from their teammate
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

When I played in-houses in high school in the computer labs, lane partners would often share a ring of health or perseverance cause we were all dumb and didn't leave lane for the first like 25 minutes of the game and keeping that sustain up was super important.

remember dropping bloodstone to regen and having a teammate steal that shit to never return it

my paranoia doesn't take sharing items willingly well after that one

Quote Originally Posted by miipsx View Post
    remember dropping bloodstone to regen and having a teammate steal that shit to never return it

my paranoia doesn't take sharing items willingly well after that one
    That was the nice thing about playing an in-house that was actually in-house: you could walk up to them and fuck with them in real life if they fucked with you in the game.

Only school lan I played was halo
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah i remember lanning in class, what a time to be alive. so many good memories
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

remember people bringing cracked warcraft copies on USB and burying them into deep folders on school's computers

then doing 1v1s or playing whatever maps could be found on them

Holy Shit
    So I enjoy Razor, but I also accept that he is a super try hard hero for the most part lol.

There is a build timing that is UNBEATABLE and it is this.

Aghs + BKB + Refresher + Roshan Refresher Token
    I mean you guys mock it but if you pick razor in a lane you will certainly dumpster, whether mid or safe, its pretty reasonable to have phase aauilla bottle wand extremely early if you assume 100% cs, which you typically can have as razor in a favorable lane. If you go for the ags +bkb and get rosh its gotta be good odds you can get a lane of rax... But to have the refresher shard with your "timing" you might need an ursa on your team to get to that point in time. Because a razor walking around with a first item ags screams "teamfight me!" and if they have split push and/or pickoff potential then its a hard game

The thing is, split pushers get punished by Razor harder than not, with Aghs.

Quote Originally Posted by miipsx View Post
    remember people bringing cracked warcraft copies on USB and burying them into deep folders on school's computers

then doing 1v1s or playing whatever maps could be found on them
    We each had a drive with like 1 or 2 gbs of space and we figured out that, if we deleted all the cutscenes and sound files, wc3 barely fit in it, so we had that installed on a couple people's drives and just handed out their passwords

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    We each had a drive with like 1 or 2 gbs of space and we figured out that, if we deleted all the cutscenes and sound files, wc3 barely fit in it, so we had that installed on a couple people's drives and just handed out their passwords
    that's more practical but nothing beat the thrill you got when you typed war3 into the search to find whether it was installed on the pc

also playing year(s) old versions which were used when the game was first copied

>>not installing Unreal Tournament on all the computers and lan'ing in BST class for lunch money

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345