Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Razor

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    What the hell is a stupid yellow bannana
    I think he was making an ape joke.

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by huber View Post
    Thoughts on the two opening builds we've seen at this TI? Looks like Arteezy goes a treads/drums build skipping mek while every other Razor I've seen has gone phase/mek

One of my favorite heroes I'm excited he's seen a lot of play at this tournament.
    I talked with my buddy about this at length the other day. Basically determined its dependant on the heroes you are against. The benefits from treads are much better than phase on paper, but some games you will need phase because the enemy lineup wouldn't be chase-able without them

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    a stupid yellow banana is a stupid yellow banana

Banned
    this hero pwns as as support
    lvl 1 boots, roam, and zone nigs in any lane
    tranquils --> euls

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    no

Banned
    try it retard

Holy Shit
    anyone ever get princeofdota in their games
    he insta picks razor
    rushes BoTs and EUls

Unstoppable
    Whats your skillbuild on him? I tend to get ult at 8 max field by 7 and the rest is varying.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    this heroes the most broke shit in dota

nothing is good vs him, he loses no 1v1s (maybe to lich i dunno), and he counters like half the hero pool and makes them borderline unplayable

Banned
    i anticipate him being the next alchemist (was a carry, they change his shit so he cant carry as well any more, but is still broken as support)

im like 10-0 as razor support

i get euls every game as support razor it solves his "no disables" issue and is broken with link. puts his movespeed at 493 with tranquils and maxed passive

Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    this heroes the most broke shit in dota

nothing is good vs him, he loses no 1v1s (maybe to lich i dunno), and he counters like half the hero pool and makes them borderline unplayable
    wouldnt u just put points in passive vs lich and if the lich gets frost armor u just out-cs him anyway

or are u just saying that sacrifice is good in 1v1s

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    lich always gets a huge lead in xp and he cna often kill u as soon as he hits 6 if he gets 1 lucky bounce.

Unstoppable
    Kzz pks enlighten us peasants with ur general skillbuild and a few words
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Banned
    im sure kzz's skill build on lich is far more important than whatever im saying

i go 4-3-1-0 on razor support and it shits on everything

no matter the game scenario u can have an impact on razor support

on razor core if u fall behind good luck
    Last edited by movethatbud; August 12th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i think the skill build varies based on the game, which is one reasno he's sostrong

Wicked Sick
    the hero ruins dota quite a bit right now
    tinker is generally decent vs razor throughout the whole game though
    also i remember arteezy saying od can win the lane vs razor if you are really good with astral timings or something similar after mlg i think
    the good thing is if you win the lane vs him you have taken advantage of his biggest weakness, having no decent comeback mechanism
    the bad thing is you usually can't do that unless you outsmart the enemy during the lanes and put a combination of heroes against his lane to shut him down
    but in the meta right now there are quite a lot of heroes that ruin dota so if you give away razor you just gotta get a good trade

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i'm pretty sure sniper rapes this hero
    and i'm going out on a limb in saying SF has no issu'e laning against this hero 1 on 1.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    ok mayb not dire sf tho.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Banned
    i bet plenty of stuff beats it from radiant side

thats why u play it as support and still win lanes using it without having to dedicate a core role to it

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by movethatbud View Post
    i bet plenty of stuff beats it from radiant side

thats why u play it as support and still win lanes using it without having to dedicate a core role to it
    do you think static link is some miracle ganking tool

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast