Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Venomancer

Venomancer

Discuss all things pertaining to Venomancer here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Venomancer

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    on top of what i said in combo with SF id love to see a veno dedicated to blocking jungle camps at the start with veno wards

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    If I ever saw my allied venomancer doing this I would instantly abandon

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i fucking wish teams would stop picking this shit up as a core

i'm sure the wr on this is terrible.

ther needs to be more aggro veno undying lanes i think that shit's funy
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    wArbler
    I think teams are playing their core venos wrong. Wards are super strong lane harass but they do not push the tower down fast enough espceially when your soloing. If its being played in the 1 or 2 farming role, you should go Q W, because no hero can lane aganist you once your level 3, except probably like viper. Gale and Toxin are so fucking strong 3 autos and a gale they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9sky View Post
    orb walking = use autocast on drow frost arrows when u got lifesteal

this heros so bad as core i dunno why teams pick it, maybe i'm not seeing something

u pick it when u pick a farming hero mid that isnt going to buy mek and you put veno in the safelane to farm a fast mek i think thats the reason

there's better heroes for that role

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarbler View Post
    I think teams are playing their core venos wrong. Wards are super strong lane harass but they do not push the tower down fast enough espceially when your soloing. If its being played in the 1 or 2 farming role, you should go Q W, because no hero can lane aganist you once your level 3, except probably like viper. Gale and Toxin are so fucking strong 3 autos and a gale they die.
    retweet

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    This hero is fine as a core, hes basically the hero dedicated to defending all of your towers and buying all of the shit heroes don't want to buy (urn/mek/pipe). He's also pretty decent at creating distance in fights for heroes like ember and sniper, by stopping blinks and slowing everyone.

You just leave him on the offlane, he slowly gathers farm through ancients and defending, will take the tower if the enemies ditch his lane, and then wins you fights later on when your team wants to group by doing 100000 dmg and preventing 100000 dmg to your allies.

Buying aquilla is a waste, urn is nice if none of your allies want one, mek should always be purchased, and aghs/pipe should be the follow up, and the order depends on the enemies. Only exception is if the enemies have tons of BKB heroes, then you should just get a force staff to save your allies.

Public play should probably never have any core venomancers.
    Last edited by TheBigBadBird; July 22nd, 2014 at 08:29 AM.

is support veno even a thing anymore? picked 12 times during TI and every time it was a core position

at least rotk went 5-3 on him idk that shits goofy as hell

Dominating
    Ur all stupid and wrong for reasons u can't comprehend

Like gorillas banging two rocks together trying to make firE

Dominating
    No it's 2 rocks banging 2 rocks trying to make more rocks

RodSteel or RockSteel ya feel me?

Dominating
    Im ducking onyx

SO fuckinG HARD
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    this heros so bad as core i dunno why teams pick it, maybe i'm not seeing something
    hoesntly, the only way I can see veno as a core is because hes psychological factor, its scary to run into a team with a veno because of his ult, i dont think that anything else in regards to veno, I think hes one of the worst heros in this game when his team is behind when played as core

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
    This hero is fine as a core, hes basically the hero dedicated to defending all of your towers and buying all of the shit heroes don't want to buy (urn/mek/pipe). He's also pretty decent at creating distance in fights for heroes like ember and sniper, by stopping blinks and slowing everyone.

You just leave him on the offlane, he slowly gathers farm through ancients and defending, will take the tower if the enemies ditch his lane, and then wins you fights later on when your team wants to group by doing 100000 dmg and preventing 100000 dmg to your allies.

Buying aquilla is a waste, urn is nice if none of your allies want one, mek should always be purchased, and aghs/pipe should be the follow up, and the order depends on the enemies. Only exception is if the enemies have tons of BKB heroes, then you should just get a force staff to save your allies.

Public play should probably never have any core venomancers.
    I actually more on the side of a blink dagger instead of aghs or force staff because its just very useful, the problem with veno is that he will never be in a position to get a major ult off, he will get good ult off only if other team initiates on you, and thats not really what u want when ur a core

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast