Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Clinkz

Steam ID
    gogey
    phong..........

Double Kill
    someone teach me how to play support clinkz im 0-2 with him now idc if its bad i just want to know the item builds and rotations/what should i be doing early
    i tried just camping mid and zoning the enemy, goes decently but i end up being underleveld and getting death pact from my tome

dont camp mid, camp your safelane

only start moving around when you hit lvl 3 with the 1/1/1 build

i haven't played it in a while but im guessing it's still the same thing since valve cant be bothered with balance updates anymore ( wraith band -> brown boots -> soul ring -> aquila -> treads followed by either deso or orchid -> blink -> deso or orchid

your goal is to be a bounty hunter on crack moving around the map(mostly enemy jungle to take their farm) near haste speed & scout/pick off easy targets/ backdoor t1s

dont forget to give shoutouts to toysoldier every once in a while (when you get flamed or when your team's white early 20s mic using entitled dumbshit questions your pick mostly)

Beyond Grantlike
    wouldnt u buy early blight stone and raindrops? this seems fun, im going to give it a couple tries. not sure if its better than the roaming PA tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

maybe one or the other but not both imo

Double Kill
    i went boots clarity salve ward => blight stone raindrops medal
    ill try your build the next time since i think for safe lane i wouldnt need boots
    altho im wondering why wouldnt u get medallion instead of aquila
    also how do you balance your skill points between ww and arrows
    Last edited by ch3rri_; October 17th, 2016 at 12:10 PM.

I think i usualy go 1/3/1 then put a second point in ww before maxing arrows but I doubt the build past 1/3/1 really matters as long as you're not putting your points in strafe

used to go 1/3/1 stats even but that was the blademail build

I dont get medallion because it gives no stat and clinkz doesnt get a whole lot of stat items

it's more of a core clinkz item maybe? idk maybe i'm dumb but i dislike medallion I think it's a weak item

Banned
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Love 2009 hate dota

Banned
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    I'm the same age as slithereen was in 2011

Surreal...

2011 was not that long ago...

wait fuck

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    This sounds really interesting.

I would have to agree I think medallion is higher dps than roa for heroes.

Does medallion's valor + second blight stone stack for -10 armor? That sounds pretty good early game. You could build deso/medallion later or keep it casual bs while you build another item

Idk how you can stay relevant later on, you are not playing this hero like a position 5 support, yes?

Clinkz still needs items so Idk if it's smart to make him the person buying all of the wards.

Imma try this..

BTW guys, jungle sniper works. Just pop out at 6 with a shrapnel + assassinate on the lane or whenever you see a good opportunity, stack stack... New meta

Banned
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113616143/
    Of course you'd have to agree that medallion gives higher dps Dumbass, roa is a pickup for Stat reasons

Beyond Grantlike
    not sure why u feel the need to call someone that everyone knows is 2k a dumbass for trying to learn about dota strategy but its way sadder than ironstove thinking he has any remote idea of what works in dota
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

i always go ham with this hero in the first 15 mintues but then the neemy team buys detection and starts 5 manning and my team always has no clue wha tthey shoudl be diong and we lose

tho void + clinkz is an unstoppable combo

Banned
    Definitely helps to shut down supports so hard that they feel too stunted to afford shit. Fucking money bags walking around so Id probably place a super aggressive ward 8 mins in to spot support rotations, intercept accordingly and fuck with their jungle in the mean time.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    not sure why u feel the need to call someone that everyone knows is 2k a dumbass for trying to learn about dota strategy but its way sadder than ironstove thinking he has any remote idea of what works in dota
    LOL I'm 4k
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Banned
    change your username you look dumb as fuck

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    link me your dotabuff

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast