Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre

Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    vg is definitely good...it gives u hp which is valued higher than normal on spectre.

HoD is gonna add more damage than vlad's so if your goal is to jungle then just buy that i bet...but don't cause it sux and so does vlad's.

the build that i saw some china guy do last night was drums phase vit booster radiance so id consider that, it looked kinda good to me.
    One thing to note about Chinese builds in general is that the efficiency they go for centers around their team-build oriented play (teammates will go urn/manaboots, bottle teammates, etc.) and the fact that they are more apt to heavily punish passive farming if they think they can take the fight, at least at the higher levels. And skipping the vanguard completely is only an option when you can safely farm for another 7 minutes straight without the roh regen which is highly unlikely given most teams' propensities to punish early spectres.

Can you stop talking out your ass - I saw hao go phase -> drum -> radiance just yesterday
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden "KFC" Smith View Post
    Can you stop talking out your ass - I saw hao go phase -> drum -> radiance just yesterday
    Are you referring to my post? The build you just stated is quite a run of the mill build.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    hao went vit booster before radiance last night....im 98% sure. he went manta before heart though and i think he ditched the vit boosters on the courie rbefore finishing heart but he definitely had vit booster drums phase befor eradiance

Holy Shit
    haos so good he runs at shit and doesnt afraid of anything
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

ok that seems right. guess I jumped on an opportunity to flame allexlaeadfaasfa
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Quote Originally Posted by Jaden "KFC" Smith View Post
    ok that seems right. guess I jumped on an opportunity to flame allexlaeadfaasfa
    No worries.

Holy Shit
    is 1-4-1-1 and stats the new thing

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    Lmao no that's the worst shit I've ever heard u definitely want ur skills maxed

4-1-1 then desolate then dispersion

Holy Shit
    arteezy did it on stream and i just had a guy do it in my game, we lost

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    this heros the sniper counter
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    That's definitely Clock/ Storm
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    this hereos still dope vs it tho
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    yeah htis hero assrapes sniper and a team w/o a vs to swap out the sniper cant even blink to counterinitate or get too busy w/ illusions/enemy team

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Even with a venge u can still chase with dageer

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    feel if its a max range swap the spectre will have trouble if theres shit inbetween such as skadi sny sharpnel magic missile etc

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Sure depends on how ur fights go

Beyond Grantlike
    phase urn aquila manta is the best build
    getting radiance makes u useless for 20 minuets when u could be outnumbering kids at every fight and crushing with urn yasha

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Thanks casey uve truly opened my eyes on how spectre should be played. Canceling every blink is overratedˇˇˇˇˇ!!!!!!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast