Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meepo

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Hey guys, I am getting really into the hero atm, and I am looking for some feedback on my control setup for the hero.

I have "tab" set on my hero(main meepo), "1" to control all meepos, "2" to control all meepos other than main, also known as select all other units, "3" on courier, "4" on 1st control group which i set 2 meepos to and "5" to another control group which iset another meepo group to.

I usually use tab 1 and 2 in early mid game before aghs where i am trying my best to farm the aghs, then go into control groups after having aghs and level 17. With the 5 meepos, I have 2 groups of 2 meepos farming, while i have main meepo looking for kills and assisting team.

This setup that I have for myself is kinda comfortable, but I am not sure if it's the best for me. If anyone has a different setup for their meepo, please do share!

I also used "space bar" to tab between meepos

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=410531494
    Last edited by Conquest "BlowMe" Ace; March 19th, 2015 at 06:24 PM.
    probably shouldnt admit that

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    man you really want that MMR, huh
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    what hero(s) do you pick against meepo mid?

say the situation is like... ur in a low mmr party and ur 2k above the average and so is the enemy meepo and u see it and ur about to last pick mid. i failed with windrunner and qop despite being up 2 raxes in one game

NEED HELP

this heros the most broken hero in the game, there's no 1 hero that counters him, and what u put against him mid doesnt matter in the slightest since he'll get 600gpm at 15min with brownboots irontalon jungling

this may sound stupid but lich is pretty good vs him, if you somehow manage to farm an agha as well, u'll most likely solokill any meepo at sight unless he's lucky / has some insane ass micro (99% of meepos dont)

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    this heros the most broken hero in the game, there's no 1 hero that counters him, and what u put against him mid doesnt matter in the slightest since he'll get 600gpm at 15min with brownboots irontalon jungling
    Right he usually just ditches the lane and goes jungle/sends a meepo tank gank both side lanes and the game gets real fucked.

isn't the answer to tell your support to pick ww, sit back, and just ult a clone every time you see 3+ meepos

Wicked Sick
    yea ww is the hardest counter to meepo, from the mid heroes ember and tinker are decent, ta and sf can be ok, mk is good but then ure a mk picker

Steam ID
    AkiriXx
    ww/nyx ez meepo counter

Scepter Lich/Tinker decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiri View Post
    2015 is our year. I say NA wins TI5, we go out with a bang...then shut down NADotA...

anyone spamming this messed with diffusal over dlance?
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i get it sometimes but usually its late game to break linkens, i usually always go for 2x lance unless im owning because u can just go in on heroes like sven/es and not die

im sure ww totally rapes 95% of all pub meepos
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Steam ID
    AkiriXx
    2015 is our year. I say NA wins TI5, we go out with a bang...then shut down NADotA...

Steam ID
    paine_
    gottem

i'm willing to bet money on that the first 10k player will be a meepo abuser if he stays like this

looks like a throw lol
    You are absolutely lost.
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

can meepo poof to his own hotd creep?
    You are absolutely lost.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    can meepo poof to his own hotd creep?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    what hero(s) do you pick against meepo mid?

say the situation is like... ur in a low mmr party and ur 2k above the average and so is the enemy meepo and u see it and ur about to last pick mid. i failed with windrunner and qop despite being up 2 raxes in one game

NEED HELP
    Pick lich mid and go carry/aghs build to counter.

Banned
    The best way to play meepo is as a ganker/support by building into a shadow amulet. You put all your meepos around the map invis as tp/ward points. You then have your entire team rush bots while you buy wards on your main support meepo for more vision.

With this tactic you have your entire team farming lanes with the option to hit anywhere on the map at any time as a team of 5.

The key to this strategy is to sell your shadow amulet or drop it once you get your meepos invis so they don't catch on.
    Last edited by Dendi; March 4th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast