Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorblade

How do you language abuse

Nvm

Holy Shit
    I haven't lost yet with this hero, 8-0 just from copying beesa and masons shit and doing it every game.

whenever there's an enemy TB he seems down right retarded and never does anything

Steam ID
    .mnk
    Everyones going radiance but normally I go treads drums manta skadi only farming when my meta is down and I just cheese every outer tower with my team, really easy way of winning in my 4.3k bracket. In the TL thread there was a guy who was rambling about how drums are overrated and for 1 or 2 games I skipped drums and just got a casual point booster after treads, seemed ok but I might be undervaluing the ms on drums.
    Radiance really does make a huge difference but it feels like that capitalizing TB's tower raping mid game is way easier. Ah well maybe I suck at farming and microing illusions.

Also can this guy jungle at lv1? Think this was discussed in the other thread but I can't find it

Holy Shit
    ya u can tb jungle

got curious

lvl 1 jungle tb, minimal courier usage.

176 cs by 19 minuets. sub 19 radiance treads aquila

didnt touch the lane once. died one time on purpose. also i couldve gotten 10 cs per minute pretty easy it hink. stack more with illusions. taking down stacks is mega easy/u still get to do all the camps per minute if u have treads + aquila.

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    noted

Steam ID
    Frozen
    How can i get that radiant dire color ply it looks awsome

thank god no one is picking this hero on eu servers

its like a menace on us servers tho

if you'd do that as a pink/blue player in a real game ud have mega lost the game by then since u need to have impact, id rather pick doom and go pick up a kill every 90sec or a chen/ench/enigma and rush mek and push towers. if you rr as a pink/blue when ur supposed to impact the game heavily thats like asking to lose

i bet u could get away with it if you were purple or lower though

Steam ID
    Frozen
    Um i agree. Pink or blue tbs always get hated .

Steam ID
    Frozen
    Not if you are bessa tho

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:4146127
    For jungle I rush HoTD and ancient stack you can get level 11 at 11 minutes after taking a quad stack with meta.

Aquila sounds good though you have serious mana issues. Also you have to chokepoint to make it OK.
    I write guides for newbs come flame them. Terrorblade, Medusa, Spectre, Siren, Dragon Knight, Sniper, Disruptor, Void, PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp12 View Post
    For jungle I rush HoTD and ancient stack you can get level 11 at 11 minutes after taking a quad stack with meta.

Aquila sounds good though you have serious mana issues. Also you have to chokepoint to make it OK.
    well idk where this cokepoint comment is coming from. i didnt do it and it was fine. i mean i ferried a couple salves but thats really no big deal. salve always came with at least 1 item so it wasnt like i was using the courier poorly.

also hod sounds bad b/c its just not a top tier tb item in general. if im 6 slotted, as much as i love and value satanic, id never get it on tb.

isnt satanic bad because meta gives him a 1.6 bat

i guess thats not a very big deal though if you hit them once or twice super hard

Quote Originally Posted by ezbz View Post
    isnt satanic bad because meta gives him a 1.6 bat
    dont think thats the reason. more like making sure u get agi on every slot possible is the best call.

6 slot should be like this: bots + butterfly + skadi + manta + radiance + eblade. u can switch it up obviously by like dropping radiance for mkb late game against butterflies or something or drop eblade/radiance for bkb but ya.

i dont think heart is very godo on tb but i havent done enough testing. either its ultra lose early game and just lose or go past 15 mintues and win.

just making sure ur 2k+ hp illus hit towers for 100000 in meta is good enough. they dont need to have 3k+ hp at all times. difference between somthing like pl/am illusions is that with meta u can split thme up to avoid aoe while also hitting the tower. its actually really funny to do. u get 4 meta illusions and then dance them around so they cant just be aoed down. problem with pl/am is that they have to clump, for the most part, to hit the tower and it makes them easier to bem owed down by spells. u dont really have that problem with TB
    Last edited by Audrey Belrose; March 3rd, 2014 at 05:26 PM.

how situational is radiance/manta/sny rushing, i feel like it doesnt even matter its always way too easy

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast