Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Puck

how do you get away with pulling behind their t1? i havent played puck in ages but i guess u orb them and they follow? nobody tries to fuck on you?
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Beyond Grantlike
    And spam clarifies, buying any mana regen items like bottle or Eula will ruin any solo kill timing u thought U might have
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    how do you get away with pulling behind their t1? i havent played puck in ages but i guess u orb them and they follow? nobody tries to fuck on you?
    It’s hard as fuck and sometimes u just have to orb out and cut ur losses. But worth the risk
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    Ideally I just right click one as they’re passing thru that opening in the trees, u def don’t waste ur orb to attract them cause that shit will get u killed

Beyond Grantlike
    I usually put my obs somewhere that gives me vision to secure my pull as opposed to protect me from their zoner cause once I get the pull off the lane is won anyway

Beyond Grantlike
    the pull is insane because ur lvl 2 with phase/orb before having to interact with their heroes. and u finish clearing the creep wave right around 2 mins for an easy swoop into the bounty rune to finish off your first null. u can usually get that bounty because their supports are busy trying to either re establish lane control thru pulls, or roaming because they have no chance at doing anything in this lane

Beyond Grantlike
    sometimes u get 3 heroes running at u when ur trying to pull but at the very least you can disrupt the creep wave enough to where your creeps go under their tower and then their wave pushes to you. youll probably be attracting the creep wave briefly, then orbing into the trees and tping back to your t1 in this case.

The pull usually works just hide in the trees until 0:15
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Holy Shit
    By the way thanks for all the good puck feedback Casey. Actual useful dota related strategy advice is still my favorite thing to see here but it’s few and far between. So thank you and I’ll probably play a bit of offlane puck because of it

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516