Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Puck

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    the thing about ocore is that puck doesn't do a whole lot of damage from his spells. it's decent damage, but on heroes like zeus and lesh you gain so much damage from ocore. on puck, to make it worth the slot, i think you need a couple other items. could be a shiva's or a hex. or eth blade or dagon or something. i'd compare it toa qop that way. ocore is good on qop, but probably only after 1-2 other big items.

don't really know tbh.
    i agree that her damage output is somewhat minimal, but in my experience you're so evasive wiht blink euls ocore that even though your damage output sucks, its still more than the zero damage they're able to do to you so you eventually win. octarine makes him feel as effective as he was a few patches ago

id advocate hex over ocore if it still applied break
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I'd still buy aghs refresher hex etc over out core and even then I'm talking about 5th and 6th slots
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Is the cd reduction even any good on puck
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    Uh ya? Aoe silence and Aoe orb cs reduc and spell vamp is kind of insane

Holy Shit
    Silence cd from 16 to 12 and orb from 11 to 8 is pretty good I think but I think you want a hex or shiva before this item just because of utility

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    im sorry what is this post

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    With all these alch doom pickers Dagon 5 eth blade is the way

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by reidlosyot View Post
    Uh ya? Aoe silence and Aoe orb cs reduc and spell vamp is kind of insane
    not to mention the 0.5 second downtime on Phase Shift
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    on top of all the fighting centric things cd reduction does on puck, it makes the timing on your nuke cooldowns so that they're off cooldown every wave when you're split pushing, transforming him into a top tier split pusher
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    i agree that her damage output is somewhat minimal, but in my experience you're so evasive wiht blink euls ocore that even though your damage output sucks, its still more than the zero damage they're able to do to you so you eventually win. octarine makes him feel as effective as he was a few patches ago

id advocate hex over ocore if it still applied break
    u really shouldn't be having survivability issues just with level 14 + blink, not to mention a eul's.

i don't think eul's is core unless you're vs orchid/long silences either.

Beyond Grantlike
    the reason i got into the habit of euls every game was cause its actually a pretty good initiation as well as escape, its really good aginst blinkers/storm cause u can just silence as soon as they land but since the euls nerf force is prolly better. looks like u go force every game maybe ill try that

Beyond Grantlike
    do not post in this forum

Double Kill
    Steam ID
    ilikepizza421
    you must be a great player with your 4 digit mmr

Steam ID
    miasma
    euls is just good in general and it's good to have another tp/channeling spell interrupt besides coil

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    yeah, eul's isn't bad ever and it might've been core for a while but it's a lot worse with the high mana cost and lower range. it's still good, but i wouldn't say it's core.

Beyond Grantlike
    try euls octarine and see what u have to say after that

if nothing else its fun as fuck

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    its super fun but if you dont have an aghs or a hex or something it becomes pretty easy for them to just ignore your hero

its really good lategame to have like euls/linkens ocore hex dagon 5 or something though i think, your defensive ability uptimes are so good you can just go around teamfights hitting supports with cd's and there's really nothing they can d about it
    Last edited by Strobe; October 12th, 2015 at 01:27 PM.

Steam ID
    Timado
    i think euls is core sicne u want to stop tps after ur coil

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    It's somewhere between really good and straight up core, if you're super ahead you probably get Sheep and Dagon and such though
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    i think euls is core sicne u want to stop tps after ur coil
    yeah force works too

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast