Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm Spirit

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    I haven't played dota in like 4 months but with the popularity of skywrath in like every game I'd probably go Euls because bkb is for nerds

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    hi i would like a professional player to comment on skill build versatility w/ storm

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    nvm page 1 has buried treasure

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by FROmatoe View Post
    I haven't played dota in like 4 months but with the popularity of skywrath in like every game I'd probably go Euls because bkb is for nerds
    If that's ur reason for getting euls u should always get bkb or linkens instead
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    The only time I find myself wanting euls is vs blood seeker
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Steam ID
    fromatoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    If that's ur reason for getting euls u should always get bkb or linkens instead
    Linkens is when you farm the jungle and stay mid for like 8 minutes praying no one will come and kill you

I just want to get lvl 6 and kill them

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    That doesn't make sense and I just remembered your a retard

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Thanks

Steam ID
    fromatoe
    lol help him

Quote Originally Posted by 13ad7uck. View Post
    hi i would like a professional player to comment on skill build versatility w/ storm
    theres like 3 non retard mid builds. 1-1-3 at lvl 5. 1-2-2 at lvl 5. 1-3-1 at lvl 5.

Steam ID
    fromatoe
    you saying envy's 3-0-2 is retard ))))

Banned
    People who call storm "st" post below

Banned
    when do i get shivas on st if its a shivas game?
    as in what is my build order if i decide to get shivas on st

Steam ID
    I get it after orchid and treads

Holy Shit
    is this hero even playable against what's picked right now
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    i mean if storm jumps sky there isnt a problem/get a bkb?

ur just playing storm pre lvl 5 like always, fucking vulnerable like some bitch with no man

ur just punished hard as fuck like its some nyx counterpicker except that nyx-level of punishment is brought by the norm

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by FROmatoe View Post
    you saying envy's 3-0-2 is retard ))))
    He always balls in and gets an overcharge hit off, then is able to land his remnant before continuing to jump and hit.

I could be wrong but I don't think he would skill like that in a pro game. I believe he does in pubs so that he has the option to jungle and bottle crow to get his orchid if ganks aren't feasible or he doesn't t trust his team or both

i think this patch u need to go linkens/bkb after orchid if u go for orchid

Holy Shit
    maybe im just a pussy but i still think picking this hero right now is suicide
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Holy Shit
    think you just do some linkins first 2008 shit and pray

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast