Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Windrunner

Steam ID
    paine_
    i tried looking up a replay of u playing wr but the last 1 you played in pubs was 30 days ago and i dont got an NEL ticket

if you feel inclined to do so i'd appreciate it if you tried wr mid in a pub sometime and let me know what you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    test

Unstoppable
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:48006154
    In the VG vs EHOME game, Cty just went 4-0-4-3. Bought Nulls/Want, Malestrom, Aghs.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by prb View Post
    only fags dont snowball with their girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    You can take the man out of the low priority, but you will never take the low priority out of the man.

Godlike
    that sounds awful

Unstoppable
    once u get aghs it doesnt help u kill or farm faster than if u had a maelstrom or a blink 1st
    how does aghs not let you kill heroes faster? you should be around levels 11-12 when u get it and eliminating the damage penalty (40% -> 0) is an enormous dps boost
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoah-Yopie View Post
    In the VG vs EHOME game, Cty just went 4-0-4-3. Bought Nulls/Want, Malestrom, Aghs.

Thoughts?
    too late for earnesty but it basically comes down to having Drow to enhance his battling capability and playing against Wisp mid which makes it harder to sustain Powershot.
    I'm not sure if skipping Powershot completely is a thing since it's useful to stall pushes and it provides vision but Mael over Crit was the build since (I believe) it maximizes the DPS with Drow Aura early on. Problem was he didn't develop past mid-game.
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

i always go phase + null + aghs in the mid lane

powershot is pretty good for farming

shackleshot also goes diagonally and stuff, so u can just shoot it and sometimes it goes the weirdest angles

again i almost exclusively play wr in captains mode so i probably have no authority on regular pubs where u dont have a team to cover for you

usually most of my high kda is due to my supports setting up for me

i'd like to try phase mael if theres a good reason y its better than phase aghs

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    I realized compared to all the Storms and Linas and SF's and TA's, this hero never makes me rage, even when it's an enemy mid WR dumpstering my team and me. Which goes to show she's one of the few very well designed DotA heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    paine_
    yeah because if a wr is winning it's because they are actually good and have to play good every game to win.
    test

Usually true, yeah
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    This hero is easy as fuck what are you talking about. it's not easily hard countered like a lot of popular mids, has the easiest animation in the game and it has a built in mobility spell for correcting your shitty positioning and getting runes super safely.

Not saying the hero takes no skill but it's definitely not hard to be mindless and do well on this hero especially when ur just csibg mid until you have your core items then carrying a tp.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    U still have to play the lane tho which isn't something u can say about other mids

theres gotta be another way to counter evasion without mkb, this hero makes it that you gotta build mkb every game and its so annoying atleast with pa you can get silver edge

Steam ID
    paine_
    once u build mkb against wr she dies way easier against everything. if ur wr against bs and the bs gets mkb you can't teamfight anymore.

also wr's evasion is temporary and you can disable through the duration and wait it out.

and a good amount of carries are gonna get a damage item anyway and it's usually a choice between mkb or buriza. wr making u go mkb instead of crit is fine
    test

i agree with you although mkb is usually a third item for a carry or a mid so you wont get it for about 30+ mins but on the otherhand everyone builds solar crest so i think there should be a way for other heroes to counter evasion

Steam ID
    paine_
    oh yea i agree solar crest miss chance is annoying as fuck
    test

it needs a 650 recipe for sure

Godlike
    honestly I think one of the reasons gyro is so strong right now is that he's a natural mkb builder and you need mkb pretty much every game anyways. TA likes mkb too. Who else?

People very often get Daedalus over MKB on TA, unless they're against PA or Brood or w/e

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    this hero is gonna be the next leshrac cancer if 6.85 has any buffs

Killing Spree
    u can shackle to siege creeps now so tjats a thing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast