Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Zeus

Banned
    Steam ID
    notjones
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroslullaby View Post
    Ive been picking Zeus offlane if the enemy doesnt have a strong support lineup. Last hit with Arc Lightning and stay near tower since you have no escape.
    Probably wouldnt work well at very high MMR but most of the people I play against dont know how to zone an offlaner. (4k)
    I want to build Tranq boots but I usually try to build Aether Lens second item so I end up buying Arcanes and dis-assemble. Maybe its still ok to build Tranqs midgame idk.
    zeus is the most annoying hero to play against offlane in high mmr he bolts u from fog and shit

Beyond Grantlike
    been playing this champ offlane with boots first then tranquils soul ring then either midas/euls/blink and then gettings aghs and octarine/refresher if possible

i go 3 0 2 in lane
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

First Blood
    u def dont get 2 points in passive. W is some good utility (dward, stop tp). Even if u dont use it, the next couple of levels u will have 1 less useful skill point

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah i moved towards 2 2 1 or even 1 4 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910