Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Furion

Furion

Discuss all things pertaining to Furion here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Nature%27s_Prophet

Steam ID
    Leoj
    Does anyone else actually go blink dagger on this hero? I get that sblade was nerfed but I feel like especially at night you have to be careful as fuck or oops there goes 2150 oh and you're dead also.

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    There's no way anyone can be as good at this hero as admiral bulldog so I wouldn't try to get blink dagger that seems tough

Steam ID
    Forrest
    I fuxkin invented blink furion everyone's a bunch of retard theieves

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    blink is good if theres no way to catch u out immediately like a clock hook or something i think
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I saw people getting blink all the time on him before bulldog started doing it. Great for ratting with your necro books.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I think Blink is OK i'm guessing the theory is you play it like a tinker to some degree.

I'm not sure if i'm the only one but i fucking hate necro book and prefer damange / disables, shit like Phase, Midas ShadowBlade, Orchid/Sheep, Mjlnr/Deso, Manta etc.

Like the only time i see myself buying neco is when i'm plaing with other necro book buyers or if they have invis heroes.

Well its really not a good idea if they have heroes that are good at dealing with your ratting ways, in that case I almost always go sheep.

Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mathlc
    i literally buy dagon every single game

Quote Originally Posted by mathlc View Post
    i literally buy dagon every single game
    It's an addiction, help!
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Steam ID
    vsaviour
    What's with this bone7 nulls into blademail?
    Competent, fun to play with, not drama or rage inducing; pick any 2 out of 3.

Beyond Grantlike
    God everyone keeps talking about it.

it gives a lot of damage and stats on the cheap for hitting things and then when you get blademail things can't hit you. try it it's fun and works well

Holy Shit
    pretty sure doing the exact same shit only with a mek is better.

the face is that this hero has great stats and damage and is really strong early-mid only you wouldn't know this if you only build midas.

treads + 2 nulls makes you really scary and you can kill basically any support for a while
    follow @122_Gaming

but doesnt getting blasdemail hurt ur item progression? I have seen what the item gives you, but I feel that if the game goes south and u cant split push fast enough to make space for ur team and urself u could just fall behind way too fast

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    well furion can go midas sb bldemail 5 nulls dagon mek force necro, i think it's time to accept u can buy any item on him

Not really, I mean you don't wanna go this build everygame, you need map awareness, and you need to calculate if yuo can actually kill a target.

If you get kills you can easily tranistion into a mid--> late game furion
    Null-Null-Blademail-Mael-sheep-mjol etc

its a fun build, Its really good if you go mid Furion because you become super active really early.

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Well I've been building force staff on this hero as long as there has been a force staff, til' it got nerfed and SB got buffed. Now SB is nerfed and blink is buffed so I build a blink, sometimes still a force tho.

If u go the blink build, there is no reason to get an orchid instead of a sheep btw . . . blink sheep mjollnir is just like cookie cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    Not really, I mean you don't wanna go this build everygame, you need map awareness, and you need to calculate if yuo can actually kill a target.

If you get kills you can easily tranistion into a mid--> late game furion
    Null-Null-Blademail-Mael-sheep-mjol etc

its a fun build, Its really good if you go mid Furion because you become super active really early.

well thats my fuckin problem with furion i fuckin never get kills with him

ur probaby picking, building and playing him wrong

but i would have to watch a replay to see what ur doing wrong

im definetely playing him wrong somehow even tho I try to gank and push as much as I can if I see there is any profit. But whenever I gank, allies just kill using nukes for example wich really isnt something u can rely with furion

I also tend to overmicro treants to block the path from heroes so yeah, i never look for securing a kill to myself. Im kind of a dork when it comes to play this hero

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast