Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Furion

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptenrobert View Post
    Reminder nulls blademail furion is extremelly similar to numetas patented warshock build (basi, bracer, bracer, phase, blademail, mjollnir)

essentially this is yet another build invented by numeta

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    after watching mvp pick this shit every game i tried it out and it owns

Obviously because it's pubs you see Spectre, Bounty hunter, Nyx, spirit breaker, and zeus which sucks ass but

just go jungle get a 5minute midas, brown boots -> orchid or shadow blade -> aghs -> octarine -> ac or w/e needed pretty ownage

Beyond Grantlike
    starting build is talon + clarities right
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    starting build is talon + clarities right
    i've just been going gloves of haste and tping back to base when you're out of mana. typically get my midas around 5minutes that way.

but i also tried that build, it works well but you get the midas a little later

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    the aghs octarine will restore half your health, and also keeps every lane pushed in

This is one of those heros where the item build varies so much it throws me off. It seems the standard is brown boots + regen into phase wand drums. After that i really have no idea because ive tried everything in many situations. So far orchid feels to be the worst unless you really have the need to keep picking off some antimage or jugg or something. Otherwise i tried aghs a bunch but that often times leads to a 60 min game where the enemy team gets fed 300 treants and i 6 slot all of them. The mek maelstrom hex universe build has promise.

Dunno if shadowblade is any good?

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by kotichaz View Post
    This is one of those heros where the item build varies so much it throws me off. It seems the standard is brown boots + regen into phase wand drums. After that i really have no idea because ive tried everything in many situations. So far orchid feels to be the worst unless you really have the need to keep picking off some antimage or jugg or something. Otherwise i tried aghs a bunch but that often times leads to a 60 min game where the enemy team gets fed 300 treants and i 6 slot all of them. The mek maelstrom hex universe build has promise.

Dunno if shadowblade is any good?
    if aghs isn't working for you then you're playing it very wrong. you need to micro them. if they have a wave clearing team and are moving to a lane then farm jungle with them, or scout with them.

aghs octarine creates such stupid amount of space for your team.

shadow blade can be good, but theres a lot of zeus/bh/sb which makes that item useless sort of.

also orchid is good but i agree some games it feels useless

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    u can go any build on this hero

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    My noobie roommate doesn't know who Furion is because his name is now natures prophet

Beyond Grantlike
    valve does not respect the lore smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    Playing against aghs ocatrine furion is the most annoying shit in the entire game. He doesnt even show up on the map, just turns it into a really boring tower defense game.

Pipe owns on this hero (some games)

Makes your 5 man really strong and means they can't just solo defend with a Lina against you. If you pipe your treants + a creepwave supports can't do shit.

I haven't experimented with it too much cuz I've had no internet on my desktop for the past month but the couple games I tried it in were sick. I imagine it'd compliment the aghs octarine build fairly well

Holy Shit
    Yea, been enjoying doing phase wand drums lately and you can slay everything early-mid game. Then everyone goes ags octarine but honestly that shit kinda sucks against some lineups that can easily deal with treants.

If you instead follow up with vlads pipe guardian greaves you can actually just walk up and rax and end the game in a reasonable time frame. Sometimes with ags octarine and throwing treants at their base for chip damage turn the game into a 60+ base defense game at times.

Holy Shit
    Vlads pipe is underrated on furion. I learned about the NP vlads from moonmeander

While we are on the subject of this hero, sprout needs to give less vision. 6 second duration 8 second cd 1000 flying vision.

Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    Vlads pipe is underrated on furion. I learned about the NP vlads from moonmeander
    Im actually very curious about this build, usually i build mek on furion but i stop right there. Vlads pipe seems interesting and can solve the problem of your treants dieng to a couple spells when trying to highground.

I also feel like sometimes i need to go full glass cannon prophet just to carry some games where my cores are incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by kotichaz View Post
    Im actually very curious about this build, usually i build mek on furion but i stop right there. Vlads pipe seems interesting and can solve the problem of your treants dieng to a couple spells when trying to highground.

I also feel like sometimes i need to go full glass cannon prophet just to carry some games where my cores are incompetent.
    Do not go mek vlads pipe you will lose. Pick 1 maybe 2 IMO. If you commit 3 slots to that you don't have apply any solo pressure and you're kinda stuck 5 man no matter what
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Like you honestly think you're a good player its fine, I'd smash you out in real life.

When you play furion buy a smoke and tp into the enemy well. Wait till the courier moves out and get a 100 percent kill.

#dendisecrets

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    thats well known
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    post your annual salary before you @ me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123