Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Furion

I only go blademail vs like razor and clock and dp and the stupid retarded op heros in this patch because once you get blademail thye stop hitting you

and if razor does hit you he kills himself

ya blademail does make sense in those cases but still im afraid i would suck even more from the lack of farm

its a shit build if you dont get blade mail from 7-16 minutes, im sure anythign after that is just awful

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    Not really, I mean you don't wanna go this build everygame, you need map awareness, and you need to calculate if yuo can actually kill a target.

If you get kills you can easily tranistion into a mid--> late game furion
    Null-Null-Blademail-Mael-sheep-mjol etc

its a fun build, Its really good if you go mid Furion because you become super active really early.
    no u cna go it any game and people do and it works

huh well then i learned somethign enw today thanks kzz

i so want to try this shit but im gonna fail so hard and will be flamed coz of it

not like i care but still

Holy Shit
    If you build null talis and then proceed to RR and split push then you are doing it wrong

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    I fail to see how 2/3nulls>blademail is better than urn/stick>blademail but what do I know.

I think 2/3 Nulls give you int and stats, and since furion is an int hero, he gains like 9+ damage per Nulls? Idk i may be wrong, but urn only gives you regen, and a little tankability while 3/4 nulls gives you tank and damage! hah~!

Unstoppable
    Its all about hitting that 100 damage benchmark at min 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Items don't matter, u could get skadi deso butterfly, nothing would change in terms of you play the hero and he wouldnt be any weaker because of what you bought
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    It comes down too, am I split pushing, carrying or building utility an that all depends on the game your in what they pick and what your team picks
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Yea I tried this and building urn is just so much better than building nulls in like every way. U don't see other heroes massing nulls for a reason.

Blademail build does own tho, some games it's the best build, sometimes other builds are better.

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:79599092
    every heroes a goddamn porcupine now

Banned
    Reminder nulls blademail furion is extremelly similar to numetas patented warshock build (basi, bracer, bracer, phase, blademail, mjollnir)

essentially this is yet another build invented by numeta

Banned
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113616143/
    Visionary

urn doesnt make ur hero autoattack people better

Banned
    I go urn on support void and chrono when my team gets hurt and urn them during so they basically get full hp during chrono for round 2

good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast