Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 97

Thread: Skywrath Mage

  1. #41
    Holy Shit Osiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,069
    Steam ID
    Ianz117
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    tell me how you counter arcane bolt spams or how the hero doesn’t benefit from quick levels and rune ganks?
    tell me your mmr too
    you buy magic stick and attack him. if he had some way to control runes he'd be legit mid but as it is he's too easy to gank and can't push the lane

  2. #42
    Mega Kill TheBigBadBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    605
    Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Early stick, bottle chick/crow, and send yourself a salve when needed. Sky has a finite amount of mana, and if u have a courier, you have available more health than he can deal with. Also, just fucking kill him, he has literally 500 hp.

  3. #43
    Holy Shit Smithie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,904
    Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    you buy magic stick and attack him. if he had some way to control runes he'd be legit mid but as it is he's too easy to gank and can't push the lane
    i could argue and say how is taht any different to zues going mid..

    for the record i'm not saying sky has to be mid and shouldn't be a support. im just saying its fucking obnoxious in pubs.

  4. #44
    Holy Shit Osiris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,069
    Steam ID
    Ianz117
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    i could argue and say how is taht any different to zues going mid..

    for the record i'm not saying sky has to be mid and shouldn't be a support. im just saying its fucking obnoxious in pubs.
    Zeus can push the lane

  5. #45
    Holy Shit Skywalk3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,595
    this hero is a faggot

  6. #46
    Beyond Grantlike Max_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Zeus can push the lane
    ya but zeus doesn't have a 4 second slow that reveals for 3.3 seconds skywrath is pretty decent at beating people to runes just has problem pushing the wave before the rune spawns

  7. #47
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,351
    i started picking this hero like every game in -cm months ago and now hes suddenly at the top of the meta, makes me feel smart as hell

  8. #48
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,311
    Steam ID
    miasma
    skywrath mid is absurd

  9. #49
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9,112
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    This heros so ham
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  10. #50
    Dominating wc93671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    274
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:89510643
    this hero needs a fucking nerf, it's fucking ridiculous how a support can do so much damage to an offlaner

    level 3, and the Q takes like 1/4th my entire hp pool? seriously?

  11. #51
    So with the new INT= magic resist changes this hero is fucking broken again. Blademail does jack shit. Kaya makes this heroes damage fucking stupid, and on top of that Nether Ward barely fucking hurts this hero now.


    Zzzzzzzzzz icefroguuuu

  12. #52
    Holy Shit Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5,062
    Are you sure about the nether ward part
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

  13. #53
    It still does moderate damage, but mid game it does very little.

  14. #54
    Mega Kill TheBigBadBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    605
    Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Sky has always been fine against pugna, in fact I think sky counters pugna if the sky player is experienced and proficient. Magic resist on int effects sky negatively more than it benefits him, status resistance can also be quite bad for him. Kaya is nice and all, but it's not the best item to go most times, in the games that it's good you need ALOT of gold. Veil and aghs do more for a similar job, and you need mobility/survivability. The hero is the same as always, it wont ever be broken as long as defensive items are as good as they are (euls bkb manta lotus linkens).
    Quote Originally Posted by @ChedDoto View Post
    you should ask borisdoto how to jungle support clinkz roam

  15. #55
    Godlike
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
    Sky has always been fine against pugna, in fact I think sky counters pugna if the sky player is experienced and proficient. Magic resist on int effects sky negatively more than it benefits him, status resistance can also be quite bad for him. Kaya is nice and all, but it's not the best item to go most times, in the games that it's good you need ALOT of gold. Veil and aghs do more for a similar job, and you need mobility/survivability. The hero is the same as always, it wont ever be broken as long as defensive items are as good as they are (euls bkb manta lotus linkens).

    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post

    Zzzzzzzzzz icefroguuuu

  16. #56
    This wasn't a discussion on who counters who. Nether ward was a reliable pick against Sky Wraith, now it is worthless.


    Additionally

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
    Magic resist on int effects sky negatively more than it benefits him, status resistance can also be quite bad for him.


    You're clueless
    Last edited by Numeta; November 27th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

  17. #57
    Killing Spree
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Additionally

    You're clueless

  18. #58
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    13,082
    response eagle?
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

  19. #59
    im sorry if that came off mean

  20. #60
    1v1 ban pls
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •