twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    let's compare necrolyte win %s

PS ur build's the definition of dumb pub

Holy Shit
    No

Holy Shit
    my necro stats are better than felonies how about that..

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    um u cant steal a kill that under the stun from his ult, if the target dies under the ult no matter who does fatal damage necro get credit
    im awatre im talking about all the other shit where u got ES saving stuns because they need blinks and shit
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

i've bee playing necro offlane

it's pretty legit. I can get 10-12 minute mek and a quick lvel 7. although I haven't really gone against any decent trilanes or supports

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    no

he has awful base stats including 290 ms it should never work and if it does it's bc the ppl ur against sux

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    necro is the definition of the hero who needs safe lane or a 1v1 vs some weak ass melee hero like dragon knight

Anyone else get atos on this hero?

I mean yeah usually hte poeple int he safelane when I offlane sux it's easy to abuse if you outskill them but it's working at 5350 so iono.

but it's just the idea of not giving this hero 1 role farm. 1 role necrolyte doesn't really work in pubs unless your team is built around it

all he really needs is a relatively quick 7 and an item like mek to contribute to the team

Holy Shit
    necro is the definition of the hero who needs safe lane or a 1v1 vs some weak ass melee hero like dragon knight
    what do you think about the blink aghs, or just getting a blink asap after treads wand and whatnot

I guess people just want to instantly get a pick off in a fight over going like force atos and running into heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

anyways just to clarify I don't think offlane necro is something that would be good in a real game

I think it's legit in pubs though

I think blink is real good as a 3rd or 4th item

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i think mek after treads or even forcestaff is better.

what's the purpose of blink? initiate? or go deep for the scythe kill?
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Holy Shit
    ya i think zhou went like treads aghs blink and would just go into a fight and try to make it a 5v4 instantly, but if you didnt get the kill fast enough I dont see how its worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

it's just the ability to instantly get into range for a scythe from a position where you can't get focused or targeted at all that's nice, because if you get the sadist kill buff on a core hero you probably own the fight

and just blink in general...good item

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    it would sound better if you had a dagon, but i dont think blinkingin using death pulse ulti is gonna win you many fights.

hero works better if your team can surrond you while you spam your Q. the longer the fight, the better necro is.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Steam ID
    iTz_SLammi
    do u like max heartstopper and zone out the trilane? how ironic

no you just get one point at level 1 because of how shit level 1 sadist and death pulse are

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i personally favor shit like phase, traeds, mek, force, drums, bloodstone, sheep, shivas, heart, euls, dagon, aghs, heart any of those should generally be the best go-to items.

heck i bet atos and crimson guard might be legit some games too.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast