Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Necrolyte

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    also ghost sceptre or eblade can be really good against shit like LC or Void.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    well the build i use is treads mek force and then whatever's needed

probably go agha and then eblade or some shit

Steam ID
    paine_
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    well the build i use is treads mek force and then whatever's needed

probably go agha and then eblade or some shit
    I wonder if aghanims has won games alone because core hero couldn't buyback. It seems like really gamewinning if you get it on their farmed ass carry. It seems like it would be really good against spec because sometimes people rely on buyback -> haunt to jump back in the fight/counterinitiate after the big spells have been used to lock down spec.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    yes it does seem really good and it definitely makes him viable in lategame situations. on the other hand there are plenty of situations where an agha ult doesn't do anything more than a normal ult in which case you're spending 4200 on nothing but stats.

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:4146127
    Midas shadow blade radiance.

I win like 80% of my necro games with this build.
    I write guides for newbs come flame them. Terrorblade, Medusa, Spectre, Siren, Dragon Knight, Sniper, Disruptor, Void, PA.

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    I've had good results with atos but it's definately a win more item. that being said if you aren't ahead as necro the games probably lost

agh seems to be not very useful in most of my games except maybe as 5th or 6th item or if they got good buyback heroes like spec

force, eul, sheep, ghost, shivas, sheep, even blademail i feel are better than agh early on but i always see people go mek->agh and not do much with the buyback disable

I've had good results with atos but it's definately a win more item. that being said if you aren't ahead as necro the games probably lost
    i think euls is better usually except in situations where you need a linkens breaker

hahaha aghs not useful? please say kappa after ur post retard

Mega Kill
    aghs is a completely useless item until the ultra-late game.

shivas guard active actually adds more damage to your ult than aghs unless the target has over 2500 hp lmao

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    its not useless Lol

id adds damage too Lol

Mega Kill
    it adds almost no damage thats the thing.
    lvl 3 ult without aghs kill anyone from 40% hp
    with aghs its 47%

so lets takes someone with 2.2k hp. 7% of that is 154 hp.
    shivas gaurd active does 150 dmg after magic resist

and thats best case scenario. if the target is below 40% hp it doesnt matter if you have aghs or not and the extra aghs damage is just overkill that doesnt matter aka your aghs did nothing but prevent buyback

Mega Kill
    point is aghs is not useful for anything but preventing buybacks. other items are way better for teamfights

Kappa?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by dyaus View Post
    it adds almost no damage thats the thing.
    lvl 3 ult without aghs kill anyone from 40% hp
    with aghs its 47%

so lets takes someone with 2.2k hp. 7% of that is 154 hp.
    shivas gaurd active does 150 dmg after magic resist

and thats best case scenario. if the target is below 40% hp it doesnt matter if you have aghs or not and the extra aghs damage is just overkill that doesnt matter aka your aghs did nothing but prevent buyback
    wat lol

thats like asying you shouldn't skill your ult from rank1 to rank 2 or rank 2 to rank 3 since it's the same % increase. 7% is extremely significant anyway.

i cant beleive this is actually a debate. there are numerous common situations where if a carry dies and cannot buyout (especially with the +30 second death time) you can take a raxx or a base tower or roshan whereas if he had buyout you could not.

im not a huge fan of agha on necro, i think active items that help u not die are generally better, but it's clearly very strong and id expect to always see it on necro in comp games because preventing buyout can win u games.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    150 damage on a nuke isn't a small thing Lol.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I bet refresher aghs is nothing to scoff at now either now you get 600 mana back for a hero kill..

That’s some super late game breaking stuff.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

one good agh ulti can end the game but i still think other items are better early on.. i rather have a necro that goes treads->mek->shivas->agh than treads->mek->agh->shiva (same with force/eul/ghost/sheep instead of shivas)

maybe i just haven't seen a good necro use it yet for full effect early on

lol u retard u stop the fucking enemy from buybacks and farming for 1 minute, agha should be the second item you get after mek/dagon or whatever the fuck you buy after boots

Wicked Sick
    boots (mek) (force) aghs (blink) hex refresher

don't go bloodstone on this hero or upgrade to dagon 5 and eblade, it's horrible in 99% of the scenarios dota 2 has to offer

abuse the safelane with the nearby jungle camps early on this hero, if the game allows it u should stack the jungle in between the waves already in the early laning stage and when u jungle always aggro 2+ camps near u before u spam deathpulse

Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    lol u retard u stop the fucking enemy from buybacks and farming for 1 minute, agha should be the second item you get after mek/dagon or whatever the fuck you buy after boots
    you already extend the revive timer without agh idiot

i could see it being useful early if your team works with you to end the game early but that doesn't always happen in pubs
    Last edited by Sharpnessism; October 20th, 2014 at 09:55 AM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast