Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Queen of Pain

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    i totally agree with nihil
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    im getting blink at lv 1 to reach my lane faster after rune to get a better block
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

? U mean u disagree with nihil

Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    see like posts like this make me wonder if you even play this hero
    It's actually by far the best choice.

- get a significantly better block by blinking to lane after rune
    -Extremely high probability for sniping the salve courier. Since u had a better block, their courier has to come further out. U now have blink instead of shadow strike. If u see it, blink on it
    -Most people aren't retarded these days and won't let u just as them at lvl 1 anyway. Risk vs reward going for courier is way better

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    this hero turns me on. i level scream at 1 because her sultry voice is amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    miasma
    It's actually by far the best choice.

- get a significantly better block by blinking to lane after rune
    -Extremely high probability for sniping the salve courier. Since u had a better block, their courier has to come further out. U now have blink instead of shadow strike. If u see it, blink on it
    -Most people aren't retarded these days and won't let u just as them at lvl 1 anyway. Risk vs reward going for courier is way better
    my point was not that blink at level 1 is bad, but which skill you get at level 1 completely depends on who you're laning against. like any post i see that says "get ss or blink at level 1 every game" is instantly wrong

there are games where you get ss at level 1 and bully comparatively useless level 1 mids like shadow fiend and invoker out of the lane. i don't know what you're talking about by saying most people don't let you do this, they have to let you do this or you deny the whole wave. whether they're 4k or 7k i do this against people all the time, it's why this hero is so annoying to lane against at level 1

then there are games where i don't even level ss in lane, usually against puck and weaver since they can just disjoint it and it's easier to force them out of the lane with scream

the only compelling thing about your post is the better block since courier sniping is never a high probability, most people who aren't terrible don't let the courier walk so far out into the open you'd be able to blink on it without dying to the tower/giving first blood

also if you're against a ta and you get blink first you pretty much sign away your rights to the lane because she's going to be ahead of you from the first wave

Beyond Grantlike
    Legion Commander?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Legion Commander?
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Steam ID
    miasma
    officially sold on veil blademail (linkens) octarine build

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    i feel like you can go euls isntead of linkens, canceling tps is realy great on qop

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    blademail qop is so shit

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    no

do you guys think veils good on her, i think its a good buildup-stats but whenever i go it it doesnt do much on her and her ulties not amped.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    the survivability and stats are good enough alone i feel like. the magic amp on scream and shadow strike + teammate abilities is icing on the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

you get a ton of stats out of it and blademail but i find myself just feeling useless unless im snowballing. i was thinking about trying atos on her (sounds really stupid in my head), but i think it might give her the tankiness and utility she needs early.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    veil is not a fun item

items where you cant see the effect they're having are inherently not very fun

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617