wisdom9
    it doesnt, its so nice with the new attack animation

:beaten:

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    this eblade shit is real good kzz
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

i like going dagon on this hero

necros fine too

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    tranquils are fine

if u blink lasso force without getting hit (which is perfectly possible) u'll keep the ms. ms is really good on bat for obvious reasons.

i don't particularly like tranqs but they're a small investment and they give the hero a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by ixmike88 View Post
    (puke)
    didnt mean it as a firstitem though. more like after bots+treads+force, u can solokill like any hero with a level 5 dagon or a level 3 necrobook

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    pulling people out of fights is so hard with tranqs

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Just watch universe

Steam ID
    Frozen
    Quote Originally Posted by Lust View Post
    Just watch universe
    Lets watch bulba instead.

if some1 where to jungle bat from the start of the game how fasts the blink supposed to come
    u cant buy bottle

depends on side i think
    but id say 6-8 mins

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i like getting tranqs blink force euls bkb mom then BoTs later

i see a lot of batriders in pubs who get there blink and fuck around for the next 10 mins trying to take stupid pick off and start to die. the hero really comes online once you get force staff imo

then later in the game you just pick the carry hero drag him 9 miles away, then euls him. its like legit 10 seconds of cc
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    6minutes with good spawns
    60 if you get mudgolems in everyfucking camp also the reason jungling bat is dumb now.

get blink kill someone farm until lasso is up, if you can't kill anyone when its up keep farming until you can or get force. Then by bots/mom then whatever the fuck refreshers fun

This is the hero to purchase an early gem on. Directly after blink force.

You can even leave it in fountain after you do a round of dewarding if you don't feel safe.

Always make the enemy team "blind as a bat" when you are playing funrider

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    Yeah i always buy gem if I don't need another item after boink force

Can someone explain why everyone is going BoTs after blink instead of force.
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    Hey pal wanna play some soccerball dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    lurie still dumb as shit 11/28/2014 11:47 pm CST

u can tp and fly into trees at anywhere at anytime reliably to setup ganks i guess

2cents on that, may or may not be correct, but its mostly that force is more useful late game when your team has a lot more burst to instantly kill the lasso target

also the ms is really good, saves u money on tps, etc think of it like a pseudo-midas/farming item

Mfw I start my post saying fs is a late game item
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    If you're farming well go bots, tranquil or brown boots in to force is still ok
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast