Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Invoker

Just mash all Ur fucking buttons I swear I'll do a fucking line of Addy smoke a few bowls then sit down and player invoker like ddr

Like when I get an aghs I make myself practice incantations while I last hit or walk to places and I'm listening to the ost for initial D (usually specifically RUNNING IN THE 90S on repeat)

Hope that helped
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    miasma

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I didn't know you were an initial d watcher... FUCKKKK

nostalgia... this song right here

Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Dominating
    When to pick and not pick invoker?

Is it absolutely game losing to surrender runes? I keep going for runes in my pubs but it always leads to a dumbass awkward fight where the supports from both sides fight and die and im missing CS the whole time im fighting over a rune.

that rarely happens to me unless theres an alchemist in teh game

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    that rarely happens to me unless theres an alchemist in teh game
    ok so heres a scenario

just got boots and basi or wand, feeling good. The time is 3:45 and alchemist lays his spray in the midlane, pushing the lane into your tower. you stay there and farm that shit or do you just say fuck it and go for the rune?

assume no supports

Dependes on the hero, but normally i dnt let the alche push my lane like that. Just to humor u and actually ur question, yes i stay and go for the opossite rune

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Just mash all Ur fucking buttons I swear I'll do a fucking line of Addy smoke a few bowls then sit down and player invoker like ddr

Like when I get an aghs I make myself practice incantations while I last hit or walk to places and I'm listening to the ost for initial D (usually specifically RUNNING IN THE 90S on repeat)

Hope that helped

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I'm incapable of playing exort/quas invoker, I lack the skill capacity to micro forge spirits.

Quas/wex for lyfe. Emp/tornado/coldsnap too stronk. I go phase boots, urn, drums, and orchids then scepter

It's not hard to train considering once u bind them to a button like 2 it'll never be hard to switch.

U gotta just pick micro intensive heroes for a short period and get used to pressing 1 and 2. 1 is my hero and 2 is binded to All Other Units.

There is a reason most recommendations for raising ur apm egregiously sprinkle the word 'spam' everywhere

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I lack the skill capacity to micro forge spirits.
    are u aware u can add them to a control group and use that same control group for every invoker game for the rest of ur life. and just toggle between ur invoker and ur forge spirits. or just not even do that and do ctrl unified unit orders and fucking ctrl a click, its so easy lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

dota is honeslty the easiest game to micro in

for me its teh correct usage of items in teh correct order plus the spells taht follow that fuck me up.

Beyond Grantlike
    For me it's walking into 5 heroes cause I'm used to playing vs 4ks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Dota has all the good mouse micromechanics from old Blizzard games combined with the fact that youll probably never have to micro more than 2 separate groups of a few individual units in this game lol. It really is great. League of Legends doesn't even really encourage any of those things.

Dae remember playing marine baneling split customs in sc2? That was my shit

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Dota has all the good mouse micromechanics from old Blizzard games combined with the fact that youll probably never have to micro more than 2 separate groups of a few individual units in this game lol. It really is great. League of Legends doesn't even really encourage any of those things.

Dae remember playing marine baneling split customs in sc2? That was my shit
    marine split challenge was a a great ccustom game

it was also a nice matchup (tvz, lol)

I'm still amazed that Blizzard was able to release a not garbage game after the actiblizzard merger really hurried sc2s release. It didn't stop the game from having the worst custom game editor and lobby system in history though LOL

if peopel pick thsi hero in your games, theres a 99% chance that hes autistic

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast