Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OD

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    i do really like blink on him cuz u can self astral then just leave if ur in trouble, so thats pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Godlike
    treads mek blink

treads force hex

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Sny solar crest sny sny
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

I lose every game without a midas. Think that's a me problem though

Godlike
    midas force ocore

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    im pretty sure blinks gotta be better than force on this hero if u plan on ever building sheep

Lol sheep
    I used to think about...immature things, like -
    Do you love me? Do you want me? Are you
    Gonna call me like you said you would?

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    mek is good if you think you'll get bursted and you'll always have mana to use it. Octameme core is a no brainer. Aghs refresh is amazing but gives less stats than ocore. The hero just has a extremely bad mid game and there's not much u can do about it
    Quote Originally Posted by CCnC View Post
    How am I muted and tralf is not permabanned or executed?

mfw niggas get mad

"our useless OD is farming and doesn't gank"

mfw u gank a lane and use astral

lina misses a stun 4Head

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    i thought midgame was the stage this hero assraped due to the lack of bkbsl ol

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    0 3 2 1 into 1 3 2 1 into 1431 into stats until you have like over 1600 mana 4 4 3 3

atos atos atos with a blink somwhere in there and then a shivas wooooooooooo maybe bkb woooooooooooooooooo

you just atos and right click everything to death in the midgame

ult on 2 supports should kill them both after level 11 and any non int cores should almost die too
    Last edited by iamafuckingretard; September 27th, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Aghsrefresher on this hero is lolsy and pretty nasty because if you hit their cores they won't be able to bkb and you get the guaranteed 2x ult

if you go aghs refresher always go refresher before aghs tho obv

its a sick guaranteed fight win in theory (except against certain int cores) but the long cd and lack of stats/utility from refresher can be game-losing sometimes

Steam ID
    FROFRO
    Is OC on OD bugged or is it just bad.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    What do you mean, I think it's alright as a 5th or 6th item, you double ult and get 1.5k HP or some shit

Then again I like Ocore entirely too much
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

still think triple atos with some choice of shivas/blink/bkb is more robust than ult-centric builds (the ones with refresher/aghs/ocore)

the ult still does a shitton of damage but you dont feel like you want to completely dodge fights when ults on cd

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    seems like ocore is good only as luxury and the cd reduction is good but you need int for your ult to be effective especially with the surfeit of int cores (at least in .84) so i doubt it's anything better than a last slot type of thing
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Holy Shit
    0 3 2 1 into 1 3 2 1 into 1431 into stats until you have like over 1600 mana 4 4 3 3

atos atos atos with a blink somwhere in there and then a shivas wooooooooooo maybe bkb woooooooooooooooooo

ult on 2 supports should kill them both after level 11 and any non int cores should almost die too

What's the scoop on the skill build you're using? I've been skilling 1-2-4-1 into 4-2-4-2 and then finishing my levels in astral. I feel like I do way more damage and can farm faster cause I can orb every attack.

Do you really want stats over skillpoints in orb and essence? Seems like buying a 2nd null tali would be more efficient than skilling stats

Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    What's the scoop on the skill build you're using? I've been skilling 1-2-4-1 into 4-2-4-2 and then finishing my levels in astral. I feel like I do way more damage and can farm faster cause I can orb every attack.

Do you really want stats over skillpoints in orb and essence? Seems like buying a 2nd null tali would be more efficient than skilling stats
    you can orb every attack with just 3 points in essence unless you get massively boned by the rng (like massively, i haven't run into that issue yet in like 3 games with 3 essence)

there was a math thread earlier in reddit that showed skill points are better than additional levels in q until a certain amount of mana... though doing the math myself, it seems q is just generally better for damage, so maybe 443 without stats is still superior

maxing astral first is huge in lane because every astral at level 3 is a 20 int differential (160 damage from ult) and 26 at level 4 (208 from ult)

also if you walk up and astral to set up for a gank 4 seconds is obviously a lot more time for your allies to walk in

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast