View Poll Results: ddz vs. Arteezy: Whose tinker is better?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • ddz

20 28.57%
  • Arteezy

50 71.43%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Dominating
    Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    Wongs

ddz vs. Arteezy: Whose tinker is better?

Key points of interest:

Arteezy: > Generally prefers a max Laser/Rocket build in mid to start
    > Says vehemently that he will never buy Dagon in a professional match
    > Has been experimenting with Bloodstone, but later on
    > Starting items: Null + branches w/ pool - rush to BoTs then soul ring

ddz: > Generally prefers a max March, secondary max rockets
    > Soul ring earlier, BoTs to Bloodstone
    > Likes his dagon and eth blades
    > Starting items: I haven't watched enough games of him to know for sure, but one game he went 4 tangos circlet 3 branches into fast boots + soul ring. I catch bits and pieces of some other games and recently he went null with pool but they also level 1 roshed so there's that

Mega Kill
    Wongs
    mason

Steam ID
    rainbow
    Wongs
    lionel aka "tarquin" aka "literally bulba" zhang

Steam ID
    rainbow
    Wongs

Mega Kill
    Wongs
    winkieduck told me bloodstone is REALLY bad and gave me a long list of reasons why

is bloodstone bad whys everyone buyning it

Steam ID
    Gogey
    Wongs
    yeah but ones american

is this the new cty or what
    bloodstone is definitely the best item on tinker in an official game which winkieduck has never fucking played in
    <5:31:17 PM> WHATSURDICKLIKE: and fluff asked me to paly today.

Holy Shit
    Wongs
    winkieduck defend yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofs View Post

ur named after a neopets character kill urself

M-M-M-Monster Kill shootingstars's Avatar
    Wongs
    can u explain why bloodstones better than a linekns or bkb in most games
    feel like ur 6 slots like either [ Bots Blink Hex Eth D5 +1] or [Bots Blink SHivas Hex Eth + 1] so whys that +1 a bloodstone isntead of a bkb or a linkens...

Steam ID
    kyle
    Wongs
    I was watching ddz player perspective and he makes a ton of mistakes while using his skills.. I seen him use rearm only to do it again afterwards therefore wasting a ton of mana, plus he spams march for no reason... he also just does useless shit to increase apm.... I've watched RTZ play tinker and his has less errors and he doesnt' just do random shit to make his stats look better

edit; just from what i've seen aka like 2 games from each

let me explicate my past claim about bloodstone being the best item; i think unless you have a certainly crafted lineup intended to burst a hero and not slow siege i.e bloodseeker furion tinker visage +1 lineup id say dagon is better but in the most common cases bloodstone allows you to slow siege and ensure safety in team fights. its really impossible to deal with unless you jump the tinker who should have a BKB in the first place if being jumped out of position

regardless of the game and composition you have or are against, you definitely need to get a hex <23 minutes for bloodstone to be effective. farming patterns are the most important aspect of tinker, not the overrated perfect positioning. using marches uselessly in the first couple of minutes after BoTs is actually detrimental to tinkers development in the midgame cause getting to the areas to march is time consuming

Wongs
    noted

Dominating
    Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle View Post
    I was watching ddz player perspective and he makes a ton of mistakes while using his skills.. I seen him use rearm only to do it again afterwards therefore wasting a ton of mana, plus he spams march for no reason... he also just does useless shit to increase apm.... I've watched RTZ play tinker and his has less errors and he doesnt' just do random shit to make his stats look better

edit; just from what i've seen aka like 2 games from each
    hm......

Dominating
    Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    regardless of the game and composition you have or are against, you definitely need to get a hex <23 minutes for bloodstone to be effective. farming patterns are the most important aspect of tinker, not the overrated perfect positioning. using marches uselessly in the first couple of minutes after BoTs is actually detrimental to tinkers development in the midgame cause getting to the areas to march is time consuming
    I definitely think that 9-15 minute area where you go bots to blink feels awkward. If your shits stacked it's not a big deal, though, usually good teams will fuck that up against you. Dagon is definitely the best shit ever though - the range on D5 is spammable from such a safe range. I just think the potential to instantly make a fight 4v5, 3v4/5 or whatever by nuking down even a shitty support is huge. Dagons thought to be shittier as the game progresses but I think on Tinker it's even better because those pickoffs matter more when it's that late. Why do you think it's terrible?

Wongs
    Winkieduck says until you have 1000+ games of tinker you are in no position to question his authority.

his farm potential is so huge when ur radiant, if you march the three camps at around 48-50 seconds and immediately stack the ancients you create about 300-370 gold on the map from camp respawns and extra ancient spawns. i also think that unless your plan is to keep lanes pushed and the game passive, marching lanes with no commitment to pushing is basically just exchanging farm with your opponent which isnt always good in some cases

i support the bstone completely post sheepstick in the sense that you can squeeze out way more rearm rotations making your relevance in fights a lot more significant and develop longer farming patterns since youre making less trips to the fountain
    if disables are a serious issue then a bkb should be purchased immeditaetly afterwards
    and to be completely honest, if you have the mechanical capacity and consistency in proper positioning, incorporating eblade dagon5 as your luxury late items isnt a bad choice for comp dota at all

between ddz and rtz, rtz is clearly the better tinker since high farm potential heroes tend to suit him. xy's tinkers the only one i look up to tho; rest are all tinker players who are nearly maxed out on mechanical skill but just cannot maintain perfect blink positioning whilst casting spells appropriately throughout the whole game

besides there is no perfect tinker palyer guys, i mean it could be possible but theres just way too much shit to take into account when u play that hero competitively

also if your draft is tuned for the lategame and youre having a solid early game, midas at 10-11 after travs is FUCKING LEGIT

Wicked Sick
    Steam ID
    jcphne
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    is this the new cty or what
    bloodstone is definitely the best item on tinker in an official game which winkieduck has never fucking played in

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    Wongs
    hi, first of all id like to congratulate u for getting this far

now, u may stop reading b/c what has probs needed to be said has already been said by arty

if u keep reading u will want to rip ur eyes out
    @ShonSaaN
    Living life
    Player semi-professional Dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad View Post
    Alright as of now if you post that stupid ghost again you get banned with a ransom unban fee of $15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad View Post
    A new NADotA T-Shirt, featuring the NADotA logo on the front, and "STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST" on the back.