Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

Re: Prize money for secs

Im pretty sure its not very different Demon ROFL.

"It was laying around, that means i can take it."

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    Aren't we missing the other bad side here? Aka, Korok going through other peoples bags?

Him saying " I stole a purse" when I found it laying around is completely different, especially with me returning it and confronting her that I found it.
    Actually if korok 'stole' a mousepad, which you prolly got as a prize, which you should be thanking him for carrying your team by giving him one anyway; but that is besides the point.

If you are going to steal do it right, don't be a pussy and return most of the money and act like you were doing them a favor.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Thieves will be thieves. If you steal, you're a thief; whether it be 100$ or 1$, it's stealing. Korok and Demon are both thieves, therefore in my eyes both are equally treated as such. I don't understand where arguing these trivial things will get you.

Steam ID
    FnC

Korok probably ate the mouse pad.
    vibin brah

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz

Quote Originally Posted by FnC_dArKsLaYeR
    Korok probably ate the mouse pad.
    Rumor has it you are quite the meatball.

i dont think having prize money is bad, but the leader needs to distribute it evenly... which brings the question.
    do you want more teams and more exposure to the NA dota scene with maybe some teams disbanding because of that issue or do you want the dota scene to fade completely because of lack of competition?
    p.s unless u ask every member of a winning team for a paypal account.
    prize money brings competition.

Wicked Sick

Aren't we missing the other bad side here? Aka, Korok going through other peoples bags?

Him saying " I stole a purse" when I found it laying around is completely different, especially with me returning it and confronting her that I found it.
    u took money prior to checking the identity of the owner. if your going to rifle through someones shit prior to giving it to the lost and found, do it properly? its a purse i guarantee it had some form of ID within the bag. the only way to justify what you did to be legitimate is if no form of ID was within the bag and no one could prove ownership and claim the purse. this was not the case.
    <GDTSneyking> solace i hope you realize andro solo top does twice of lich solo

Quote Originally Posted by Solace

u took money prior to checking the identity of the owner. if your going to rifle through someones shit prior to giving it to the lost and found, do it properly? its a purse i guarantee it had some form of ID within the bag. the only way to justify what you did to be legitimate is if no form of ID was within the bag and no one could prove ownership and claim the purse. this was not the case.
    oh this is a brilliant bump following demon asking for people's money for that LAN haha.

Wicked Sick

got bored trolled some threads, did not realize this was from months ago. shitty admins not cleaning up trash sigh.

Steam ID
    Spit-wad

hey

Wicked Sick

hi forums can auto archive shit

Wicked Sick

nice thread would read again
    sig removed

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    hm, pretty certain it was 250 euros, nonetheless I shouldn't have done it but I did. (I also bought everyone lunch so I wasn't stingy, edit: as well as buying them all drinks at the after party and finals events). I found the purse sitting in the lobby,(it was already unzipped and opened) I see over 1.5k euros, so I took some. I returned the purse to the lobby. It was actually one of EHome's girl's purse. I saw her the next day, I told her I found her purse and returned it to the lobby manager. I'm sure she knew, and pretty obvious that I took her money because I told her the time I found it, and she had said I left 20 minutes ago before you found it. Haha, so yes it's better.
    bump

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    can we mvoe this to dota chat

This thread is marvelous
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

thanks Ted
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

demon is a thief rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234