Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Prize money for secs

Quote Originally Posted by Ganked
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon
    Hm, $200 would actually make it a bit more competitive but also any other prizes would. Because there will be something to win for, other than just pride which you can redeem yourself week by week. You can throw in any sort of prizes, 5 mouses/mousepads/keyboard ect any hardware/prizes would work.. I would have thrown in my 5 mousepads from ESWC, if a little 16 year old didn't steal it from my bag. :/
    Better then stealing $400 out of someone's purse amirite?
    hm, pretty certain it was 250 euros, nonetheless I shouldn't have done it but I did. (I also bought everyone lunch so I wasn't stingy, edit: as well as buying them all drinks at the after party and finals events). I found the purse sitting in the lobby,(it was already unzipped and opened) I see over 1.5k euros, so I took some. I returned the purse to the lobby. It was actually one of EHome's girl's purse. I saw her the next day, I told her I found her purse and returned it to the lobby manager. I'm sure she knew, and pretty obvious that I took her money because I told her the time I found it, and she had said I left 20 minutes ago before you found it. Haha, so yes it's better.

Also, SECS did a great job paying out prizes. Yes they delayed, and it SEEMED longer than normal because everyone expected it instantly. They paid out the fastest compared to any other tournament. (Except Cevo they did it within 1 week... )

Hm, $200 would actually make it a bit more competitive but also any other prizes would. Because there will be something to win for, other than just pride which you can redeem yourself week by week. You can throw in any sort of prizes, 5 mouses/mousepads/keyboard ect any hardware/prizes would work.. I would have thrown in my 5 mousepads from ESWC, if a little 16 year old didn't steal it from my bag. :/
    hm, pretty certain it was 250 euros, nonetheless I shouldn't have done it but I did. (I also bought everyone lunch so I wasn't stingy, edit: as well as buying them all drinks at the after party and finals events). I found the purse sitting in the lobby,(it was already unzipped and opened) I see over 1.5k euros, so I took some. I returned the purse to the lobby. It was actually one of EHome's girl's purse. I saw her the next day, I told her I found her purse and returned it to the lobby manager. I'm sure she knew, and pretty obvious that I took her money because I told her the time I found it, and she had said I left 20 minutes ago before you found it. Haha, so yes it's better.
    shit wow you let her get off lucky. but things are tougher on the east side.

M-M-M-Monster Kill

compton crips got to demon

damn demon i would have taken the purse too

Damn she got samjacked

Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad

This. When we ran that month of HoN ads, it was like "oh shit, let's run a tourny!"

found the person that killed nadota, boys.
    EGIdrA: am i really playing some guy named amonkey?

Libo Chang: i'd perform a self castration if i got
    Libo Chang: 15k
    Libo Chang: viewers

[11:04:25 PM] Krishtian Navedo: libo
    [11:04:27 PM] Krishtian Navedo: stick ur dick in her
    [11:04:31 PM] Libo Chang: ?????
    [11:04:34 PM] Libo Chang: i dont
    [11:04:35 PM] Libo Chang: want
    [11:04:39 PM] Libo Chang: da scvs

Wtf 1.5k euros :O Ehome's girl? a couch isnt enough so they have to fan girls ? these chinese dota players they probably have a stylist too

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFox
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankster
    Quote Originally Posted by SharKy
    Get a sponsor that would not pay? like before?
    Your an idiot. Unlike most sponsors we delivered. Its not Marks fault that he didnt inform anyone. As soon as the management was notified,the money was paid out accordingly.
    actually it's 100% completely marks fault for not notifying them, since he was the one that went out and found the sponsor

spitwad said no so there is no point in discussing this anymore.
    KaNjy: hey
    KaNjy: im touching my dog balls
    KaNjy: so cool

good one fagjy!

Steam ID
    Spit-wad

Quote Originally Posted by SharKy
    spitwad said no so there is no point in discussing this anymore.
    I like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ECSD View Post
    After my second post I got called a dumbass by Jubei and a faggot by Vietnam Tom, and I knew I was at home. Since then I've been getting love and it's weird I've never felt so tingly, but I'm here to stay

lol

where the fuck in america do you live? where i'm from, you find any sort of money you take it and you get the fuck out, or if you're looking for a scrap you take it, flaunt it, then scrap... never heard of anyone taking a cut from it and returning it..

Quote Originally Posted by RedHarvest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad

This. When we ran that month of HoN ads, it was like "oh shit, let's run a tourny!"

found the person that killed nadota, boys.
    LOL!

he clearly forgot who created NADotA.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

Is this where we go to steal money, Demon leader?

gay

Quote Originally Posted by KiDDo
    where the fuck in america do you live? where i'm from, you find any sort of money you take it and you get the fuck out, or if you're looking for a scrap you take it, flaunt it, then scrap... never heard of anyone taking a cut from it and returning it..
    +1

anyways... why exactly do some of yall feel that money is a negative factor in this?

because then the rules have to be enforced, which is far too much work obviously

Aren't we missing the other bad side here? Aka, Korok going through other peoples bags?

Him saying " I stole a purse" when I found it laying around is completely different, especially with me returning it and confronting her that I found it.

you people are fucking thieves
    no animated sigs