Good joke

Steam ID
    aj1rules

Re: LOL BETTER THAN DOTA

fail

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Just read the site its hilarious and pathetic

"I heard that League of Legends doesn't have denying, is that true?

Its true, even though League of Legends is based on DotA weve intentionally decided to remove denying from the game. We know this is a huge change for some people, but we have some really good reasons for removing it!

It is weird. Killing your own guys?"

LOL

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

Quote Originally Posted by dRw

Its true, even though League of Legends is based on DotA weve intentionally decided to remove denying from the game. We know this is a huge change for some people, but we have some really good reasons for removing it!

LOL
    How is that "hilarious and pathetic?" From a design standpoint, which you obviously don't understand, killing your own units is unnatural. If you went to war, would you turn and shoot your ally? Well you probably might, but the other smarter people wouldn't. They have more units to counter-act the no denying, so you still have just about as much to worry about, not to mention you can cast your spells more then dota.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Quote Originally Posted by Ganked

LOL
    How is that "hilarious and pathetic?" From a design standpoint, which you obviously don't understand, killing your own units is unnatural. If you went to war, would you turn and shoot your ally? Well you probably might, but the other smarter people wouldn't. They have more units to counter-act the no denying, so you still have just about as much to worry about, not to mention you can cast your spells more then dota.
    GG'd

M-M-M-Monster Kill

LOL
    im ganked and i think im cool.
    fixed, hater !

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

Na, I know I'm cool, nice try tho.

The concept of denying is simple. In DotA, creeps hold certain treasures -- gold and xp. When you deny, you deny your enemy of those treasures. The fact that Riot doesn't understand this and justifies the removal of this as 'It is weird. Killing your own guys?' is fucking hilarious. Furthermore, the fact that Riot doesn't understand the countless repercussions the removal of denying has had on the game is equally as retarded.

It's DotA dumbed down with 5 year old animations.

<vK|LUST> slice
    <vK|LUST> slice
    <vK|LUST> slice
    * vK|LUST was kicked by PRIDE-BOT (Don't repeat yourself!)

<inphiNity^> if u dont idle #swm.dota then fuck u

Quote Originally Posted by supa_fly
    The concept of denying is simple. In DotA. creeps hold certain treasures -- gold and xp. When you deny, you deny your enemy of those treasures. The fact that Riot doesn't understand this and justifies the removal of this as 'It is weird. Killing your own guys?' is fucking hilarious. Furthermore, the fact that Riot doesn't understand the countless repercussions the removal of denying has had on the game is equally as retarded.

+1

Steam ID
    Spit-wad

LoL would not be any different if it had denying - I think they made the right choice. It's obviously meant to be DotA vCheckers, and the difference between denying and not would not make a difference to a single potential customer.

Quote Originally Posted by ECSD View Post
    After my second post I got called a dumbass by Jubei and a faggot by Vietnam Tom, and I knew I was at home. Since then I've been getting love and it's weird I've never felt so tingly, but I'm here to stay

Steam ID
    Risk_Player

Quote Originally Posted by Arsalaan
    The concept of denying is simple. In DotA. creeps hold certain treasures -- gold and xp. When you deny, you deny your enemy of those treasures. The fact that Riot doesn't understand this and justifies the removal of this as 'It is weird. Killing your own guys?' is fucking hilarious. Furthermore, the fact that Riot doesn't understand the countless repercussions the removal of denying has had on the game is equally as retarded.

+1
    +2

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

The concept of denying is simple. In DotA, creeps hold certain treasures -- gold and xp. When you deny, you deny your enemy of those treasures. The fact that Riot doesn't understand this and justifies the removal of this as 'It is weird. Killing your own guys?' is fucking hilarious. Furthermore, the fact that Riot doesn't understand the countless repercussions the removal of denying has had on the game is equally as retarded.

You clearly missed the point, and you clearly have not played more then a few games to realize that LoL does not need denying. It's a simpler form of DotA, yes they appealed to the casual market as well. 5 year old animations is just a joke, just because the art style isn't futuristic/realistic doesn't make the animations old.

How is that "hilarious and pathetic?" From a design standpoint, which you obviously don't understand, killing your own units is unnatural. If you went to war, would you turn and shoot your ally? Well you probably might, but the other smarter people wouldn't.
    I had assumed you were smarter than this ganked. Obviously in real life you would never kill your allies to "deny" your enemies. In real life, killing an enemy does not benefit you in any way (other than for protection).
    And now back to the gaming world, where when you kill an enemy, you receive gold and experience. When you kill your allies you are "denying" your enemies said gold and experience. In what way is that not logical?

Quote Originally Posted by barrtender
    Okay, new mystery: Milkshake just posted the most reasonable thing in this thread.
    My theory: Insulting and pointing out the flaws of other people is all he's good at and the only way for him to do that to the magician is to give out the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by OhriGinaL

LOL
    GG'd
    lol

CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE DOTA IS BETTER AND BE BE HAPPY AGAIN?

Head Administrator of NaDotA is promoting LoL...
    we must revolt

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Taku
    CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE DOTA IS BETTER AND BE BE HAPPY AGAIN?
    ofc its better, only ganked is defending lol here

dunnno why everone is getting so worked up. LoL and Dota compare to each other, along with HoN because they appeal to the same market. However, they aren't the same game. if LoL wanted to be Dota, they would copy the W3 engine, kinda like what HoN did, but failed.

i'm a dota and AVA fan. Dota knockoffs are...knockoffs. To me there's no comparison~

but anyways... LoL's argument is pretty solid. 10 bucks says milkshake didn't even read~ (i just dont like milkshake)

but milkshake, ganked has gotten further than you in dota, and is definately smarter than you. (though tats just not much of an accomplishment if you ask me). we all know about Dota deny, so i'm not even gonna focus on ur 2nd ...paragraph, but ur first paragraph. we know ur a tiny lil white boy who needs to defend urself, so u wouldn't understand the experience from taking out ur enemies. lemme list you some. killing experience, strategy, and the development of your mind set, to list a few. there you go, experience. Hope you remember all this next time you get attacked by that big mean girl~