Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

You just got sliCed (for the last time).

Sorry peacing out for good this time folks. Been around in dota since it started, but with my shitty internet spiking and college work this year I can't play anymore. I've known most of you since u were toddlers, back since the days even before the original IHL.

For those who don't want the TLDR then stop here. Anyways, for those who actually care about my (IVY LEAGUE- lol shoutout to 5-s) opinion:

Hmm.. where to begin. Been fun since day one, except for the two days I got outpicked by puppey. Fuck that guy, if i ever meet him in real life I'll punch him in the tooth and spit in his ear.
    - I remember back when the big pros were Cardinal and Firewater and I was stuck on clan ToPs)Tank trying to carry our pub team against "the best clan on east".
    - I remember when demon actually was my friend before he got too big for his own good.
    - I remember when I had to carry phearme's shitty ass void day after day in old in house leagues, and he would always beg for my advice and i thought he was a faggot.
    - I remember watching Hunter get exposed for being the creepiest mother fucker of all time (what ever happened with that anyways?)
    - I remember finding my dota love, MIKEY!!!, and being on every team with him and raping kids with our secret strategies. Thanks Mikey for everything, especially being open to trying out all my shitty strategies in order to actually find ones that really worked and innovated the game. DS lich combo, Mag pirate, etc. Glad we actually broke the mold.
    - I remember playing countless hours of custom games with grant and korok, and owning everyone in mazing (cept darksheep fuck you).
    - I remember having an AIM chat with guyoverthere and the one and only icefrog about preventing him from reworking pudge, which he did even though we fucking told him not to.
    - I remember team ASIA.
    - I remember Torabora killing NADOTA by being on top skilled teams and lowering their morale just enough to break all their spirits for good.
    - I remember Moon's omnislash to escape certain death from the tower, I remember onto trapping bulbasaur (really that dumbass henrydickinson) with witch doctor ward vs tinker, and I remember being the only team in the history of dota to 5-man gank someone in their base with a batrider before the creeps even spawned.
    - I remember being a decisive and hating Drew for fucking caring about minju more than our team.
    - I remember being Sheriff of an inhouse league.
    - I remember SIHL. Best league ever, APDU every game.
    - I remember my 32 game win streak in DPL
    - I remember the Omnistat dilemma. That shit was so good, so fuck all the haters.
    - I remember watching so many useless movies with frankie and mikey and other members of frankie's funk factory, instead of actually playing dota. Don't you ever lose the funk frankie.
    -I remember moon, that kid is a fucking nut!
    -I remember roaming potm for Mikey and never being beaten with it.
    -I remember the ROAMING DK. Shit will never be used enough. Such a good strat, raped EG with it.
    - I remember Shelby and Mikey Tuhpface.
    - I remember PIG cuz he's really cute and he showed me his nipple.
    - I remember dominating DTS until Finith fucking lagged and canceled his TP with Potm and Drew dropped his wards prematurely. God we had that game...
    - I remember when TRNS was a good team. Shoutout to twisted.com
    - I remember 5-s feeding in so many games and using his ivy league education to manipulate the blame on to others.
    - I remember sorcery aka maphackMcgee
    - I remember Finith being high so much.
    - I remember beating Mikey and lust in pool (thanks for free points guys)
    - I remember being a really sexy friend of damon's ( i really like ur penis damon).
    - I remember telling whores to put their elbows in their mouths (yay korok!).
    - I remember playing probably over 20,000 dota games. Good times.

BTW it took me TWO years to get the account Vigoss on bnet. If anyone wants it, PM me. I will give the password to a worthy student.

Shit's been real, love you all (except popeye- that kid was a fag).

I hope I that I did a lot for dota, if nothing else.

-sliCe out.

(Until Dota 2 that is )
    THE BAGS GOT THIS FUckiNG CAT!!

Re: You just got sliCed (for the last time).

cya dude

DOTA 2

Steam ID
    1300_

i remember being 9th on the 10 player leaderboard for flash basketball, all the others were sliCed
    two days later, i got sliCed

also you were the last person i needed to beat at mazing, i guess it wasn't meant to be

hey it's been real swell having you as the glowing flagship icon of nadota--

i remember getting raped by roaming your dk when u were aka mangopuffz0rs.

ivy league for lyfe, cya later dude.

glocks4sale aka Clutch[Prime]
    ---
    NADS Content Staff
    Previously of Area 51, MainLine Gaming

M-M-M-Monster Kill

oh no but the bags omg what are we gonna do bbq
    signature removed

bye slice i love u we had a lot of good times in a lot of good places
    (YOU GET THE DRIFT?)

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

- I remember playing countless hours of custom games with grant and korok, and owning everyone in mazing (cept darksheep fuck you).
    Where you there when we beat Platform escape, or was it just moon at the end? Anyways I miss those nights, no one wants to custom anymore.

bye slice
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    yo im making a team pm me

bye slice!!

what about warcraft soccer!!

its been a pleasure sliced

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz

rofl slice, i will be a test dummy for your strats any time man. we had such fun from s4x all the way to slice's stallions!! good luck with whatever you do and unlike other people who quit i'll actually miss you slice

peace slice
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3JwZywDF4 <-- the only strat ever found in somebodies sleep LOL
    diehard ixmike88 fan
    also a fan of arteezy, what a player he turned out to be.

Steam ID
    Risk_Player

<3 You slice. Ill miss you! Bye :3

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

- I remember when TRNS was a good team. Shoutout to twisted.com
    Damn I didn't get a shoutout :cry:

And grant, I would much rather custom then dota, more fun.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    wolfpackhockey

pce

Steam ID
    Spit-wad

I remember GIMP/Original FD when we always gave Slice solo mid potm and could guarantee a deso carry from him.

- I remember watching Hunter get exposed for being the creepiest mother fucker of all time (what ever happened with that anyways?)
    fool erased all info on the net about self and probably rotting away in his basement. heh. feds probably could care less since the victims are out of country other then viets who doesnt really give a fuck. either way wont be seeing him around in dota 2
    <GDTSneyking> solace i hope you realize andro solo top does twice of lich solo

M-M-M-Monster Kill

I remember being the only team in the history of dota to 5-man gank someone in their base with a batrider before the creeps even spawned.

I was there !

bye slice! even though you flamed me without remorse i know you love me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EGIdrA: am i really playing some guy named amonkey?

Libo Chang: i'd perform a self castration if i got
    Libo Chang: 15k
    Libo Chang: viewers

[11:04:25 PM] Krishtian Navedo: libo
    [11:04:27 PM] Krishtian Navedo: stick ur dick in her
    [11:04:31 PM] Libo Chang: ?????
    [11:04:34 PM] Libo Chang: i dont
    [11:04:35 PM] Libo Chang: want
    [11:04:39 PM] Libo Chang: da scvs

Bye slice i hope you will still continue with your fight against those evil bags.

\_(ツ)_/