Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253
Results 5,041 to 5,048 of 5048
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    also blast rain is actually not that bad i like this skill, hit delay can be annoying though
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

i played BR bow leveling recently because i had a pair of hrim gloves in my stash

just specced all ele nodes and pen, ele focus +wed supports etc.

it was fairly enjoyable
    Last edited by hero; October 11th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.

Mega Kill
    i dread using that skill, but i hate all the ranged attack single targets to be fair

Mega Kill
    everytime i read the nadota forum outside of other games im astounded by how it somehow has managed to get progressively worse over the last couple of years. i think ur supposed to just ban them all and let reddit take over at this point

Holy Shit
    nice gwentslam decks dude

Mega Kill
    k

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Blast rain + chin sol + point blank is actually really good damage. If you combo it with a pathfinder for the ele pen, it's strong enough to kill shaper.

But I agree, blast rain is not that fun to map or boss with.

I figure some stupid class like inquisitor could probably achieve the same effect as well.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Anyway, that's not why I came here. I came here to bitch about this game and how all of the nerfs/changes that have happened in 3.0 made the game worse, I feel. 2.6 was much more fun to play and if things keep going this route, I am TAKING MY MONEY ELSEWHERE. GOD DAMMIT.

They need to stop fucking making changes under the guise of 'balancing the game' when in reality they're just fucking making the QOL for players a living hell. I'm not even referring to the specter desecrate nerf that happened, I don't give a shit about that, I'm talking about overall design changes to the game like removing double dipping which some builds relied on and giving no means of making up for the damage effectively killing those builds foreverr FUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKK
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.