Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258
Results 5,141 to 5,147 of 5147
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    If you're like me and you enjoy the trading aspect of the game, then you'd prob like jsp because it adds more depth to the free market system of trading in games by allowing the player more options to trade and access to different markets.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    nah
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Mega Kill
    i don't think rmts bad outside of players competing for top 100. time is money, rmt saves times, if your time is more valuable than whatever rmt shit ur doing go for it. jsp sounds equiv to rmt to me tho.

Mega Kill
    probably too late to do this tho, but ggg prolly coulda soaked up alot of rmt $ if they let cosmetics be tradeable a month after leagues started

Putting stashtabs behind a paywall off the bat prolly helped them a ton tho
    Last edited by tides; November 19th, 2017 at 08:25 AM.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Lol you guys. I don't even spend money in jsp how is that Rmt. Rmt requires real money!!!

But yea I guess from the pov of some ppl if you're trading items for anything other than something in the game then it is a third party Rmt

Holy Shit
    is spectral throw a good mayhem build or should i do something that requires less gear
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    is spectral throw a good mayhem build or should i do something that requires less gear
    ele spec throw is a great league starter. believe brukout played it for one of the recent leagues