Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike

Shadow Fiend, Is Vlad's a viable option?

Hi guys long time lurker here with his first r/Dota2 shitpost. Basically, I have started to grind SF games recently and I have been debating whether to build Vlad's or HotD on the hero and would like to recieve some external opinions. (please hear me out)
    Now Vlad's may sound like an idiotic item choice on the hero but there are some very attractive benefits to it rather than buying a HotD, and seeing as people buy Blink Euls on SF practically deleting his minus armor passive for his own use I don't think its that far fetched. I like buying both Vlad's and HotD for a right clickey type of build as they lead to two very individual game outcomes either way, for example:
    Vlad's leads to the ability to build Desolator and Daedalus, a terrifying combination of two items that synchronize extremely well with SF's souls and minus armor, as well as Vlad's attack damage bonus. (this style is my current favourite after picking up a cheeky Silver Edge)
    Now the benefits from Vlad's extends more than a simple lifesteal tool in my opinion, as the aura helps the team out when fighting, helps you to secure your mid tower with tankier creeps as you push and as said above leads to a more destructive item pathing to set a brutal pace to the game if your foes cannot keep up. (The stats, armor and mana regen are also nice)
    This item pathing will end ideally with you having Treads, Vlad's, Deso, Daedalus, Silver Edge and a gg TP Scroll, at level 25 you hit for almost 400 on average which crits to the 950 mark, you have 2k HP to work with and 20 armor. The real value in my opinion to this build is vlads at its core, with the huge minus armor from Deso and Presence of the Dark Lord your right clicks are infused with so much synergistical badassness with the lifesteal, damage bonus from Vlads's, Necromastery souls, Silver Edge lesser maim and shadow walk extra damage, pretty beefy crit and reliable lifesteal that your foes simply cannot contend if they are behind in any way.
    Helm of the Dominator, the classical lifesteal item for SF that leads into ultimate late game dominance when buying Satanic. Everybody is relatively knowledgeable of this other build, so I wont go into detail (and its late xD)
    Thanks for reading my shitpost people of r/Dota2 if you got this far, feel free to leave a response, I'm curious to hear your opinions on whether you will be buying Vlad's any time soon on Shadow Fiend!

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    [–]The magic ends heresubraizada3_ [score hidden] 3 minutes ago
    vlads and deso are not "real" late game items (unless it's a support vlads)
    What about Anti-Mage/Drow Vlads? Or carry SK/OD/Silencer Vlads?

permalinksaveparentreportgive goldreply
    10q

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    long time lurker = 11 months
    10q

Steam ID
    Forrest
    You're so fuckin stupid kill yourself

ana 7a moot lal 5er il a3la

kos ohtakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ejri fikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

you think shit like this is entertaining you inbred fuck

3andak saratan mi5, lesh hek bt sawi tool el wa2t

theres a strategy subforum for this dumb shit

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    salamtak

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    no this is correct subforurumrurm
    10q

Steam ID
    TK
    haha fellas check out this dumb post from reddit.com/r/dota2 aren't those guys all IDIOTS over there?? hahahahahaha

right guys?

right?
    once an autist. now a minecraft youtuber.

you're trying way too hard to blend in tk_

Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    enta ta3ban fi dma8ak.............. mat7awelsh.....................
    Quote Originally Posted by capgrass View Post
    I've never lived in a place that has mice, rats, or anything like that but I'd imagine the feeling that comes with killing one of those little fucks that's been running around, shitting all over your house, with their beady little shithead eyes is similar to how I felt while banning brendan.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    مممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممم
    I've never lived in a place that has mice, rats, or anything like that but I'd imagine the feeling that comes with killing one of those little fucks that's been running around, shitting all over your house, with their beady little shithead eyes is similar to how I felt while banning brendan.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    what the fuck do 7 5 and 2 represent in arabic

i know 3 is ع

Steam ID
    jakupf
    jacob wins again.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    and 8

Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    what the fuck do 7 5 and 2 represent in arabic

i know 3 is ع
    ح خ ء

Steam ID
    jakupf
    غ

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast