Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: MTG

Beyond Grantlike
    I saw some people talking about how aether revolt has some specific cards to counter Emmy and snugglers copter (I haven't looked through the new cards yet tho) but that makes this whole thing even weirder

Double Kill
    Steam ID
    qkismyname
    Fatal push is potentially a good copter answer, or could have been atleast

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    just ripped a foil fatal push FeelsGoodMan
    Quote Originally Posted by gook_slayer_420 View Post
    you're not a top poster
    ]

That's some yummy money
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Playing bg in standard and Naya landfall rallier in modern both feel so fun and good
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    can't bring myself to play standard, don't have the disposable income. my cruel control isn't performing very well in modern either but maybe im just too passive on manland activation. i think i give the streamlined decks too many draws to burn me out as i play little life gain
    you're not a top poster
    ]

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    probably not playing my cryptics right either. shit is mad difficult yo
    you're not a top poster
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    can't bring myself to play standard, don't have the disposable income. my cruel control isn't performing very well in modern either but maybe im just too passive on manland activation. i think i give the streamlined decks too many draws to burn me out as i play little life gain
    I draft a ton and when decklists came out I realized I had 90% of the deck and just paid 40 bucks for a couple nissas and have been enjoying it although I'll probably hate it in a month or so

Can't imagine not playing turn shit sideways burn spells at your facell decks in modern

Holy Shit
    http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles...out-2010-01-08

this is one of the goat CCG articles ever written
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Holy Shit
    Spoiler

the core understanding of this idea is what makes most really good games really good, not just ccgs
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    cant wait for amonkhet bout time they cashed in on egyptian dankness

you're not a top poster
    ]

I just think bolas is neat

Beyond Grantlike
    lol @ the advantage bar

Steam ID
    Twilight2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    cant wait for amonkhet bout time they cashed in on egyptian dankness

Holy Shit
    anyone have a mikaeus the unhallowed they wanna sell me i'll give you like 12 or 13 bucks for it

Holy Shit
    why wont they reprint phyrexian devourer akslmcxklmca

Holy Shit
    anybody take a look at this? I just built this and im still messing around with a lot of cards, experimenting with maybeboard

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/60-bu...help-trimming/

Holy Shit
    shamanic revelation and tolsimir seem like they have to find a spot, maybe wilt-leaf liege
    Last edited by reidlosyot; February 11th, 2017 at 01:07 AM.

Steam ID
    Twilight2008
    Devout Invocation, Fresh Meat, Harmonize, Hour of Reckoning, Skullclamp, and Well of Lost Dreams are cards in your maybeboard that are really good and definitely worth trying to fit in. I'd recommend cutting some of the weaker life gain cards, such as Essence Warden, Soul Warden, and Suture Priest. Maybe also Nature's Claim and Sylvan Reclamation. Also, are you sure you're running enough lands? Seems a little low.

Some other <$5 cards worth considering: Juniper Order Ranger, Terastodon, Ant Queen, Glare of Subdual, Mirror Entity, Citanul Hierophants, Kamahl, Fist of Krosa, Luminarch Ascension, and Avenger of Zendikar.

Mirari's Wake and Rhys the Redeemed are really good if you're willing to consider stuff around $10.

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast