Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Godlike
    Brothers and I got into physical fights over classic all the time until my parents banned it rofl. Good times.

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    i remember when i was like 12 years old and the first person to ever hit 99 smithing made r2hs and sold them for 1 mill each lmao, nobody else hit 99 smithing for almost a year, can u imagine having that much power over the game
    You should apply to be a moderator

i remember when i was like 12 years old and the first person to ever hit 99 smithing made r2hs and sold them for 1 mill each lmao, nobody else hit 99 smithing for almost a year, can u imagine having that much power over the game
    except zezima was the first to 99 smithing in rsc lol
    bullshit you fucking miss me

also im maxed so the game got boring for me
    bullshit you fucking miss me

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Rune scimmy pure wilderness chars with 40 attack max strength and 1 defense was the only way to play

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiMaNdGiR View Post
    except zezima was the first to 99 smithing in rsc lol
    no he wasnt he was like 10th. blueros13x was first. anyway how does that refute anything i said?

zezima was so cool back in the day. i remember grinding woodcutting with him when he was like lvl 85 wc lolz. ah classic memories

Beyond Grantlike
    this game was actually surreal back in the day before rs2 made everything easy and/or botting took over. only a few people had 99s in anything, and the highest prayer lvl was like 65 cause u couldnt cert bones so the only way to lvl was just sit at red dragons collecting bones with protect from monster on, running to the alter after 2 dragons to refresh ur prayer cause chances are u didnt have 32 herblaw to make prayer pots

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by DABEL View Post
    Rune scimmy pure wilderness chars with 40 attack max strength and 1 defense was the only way to play
    around what time frame did u do this? i know the builds changed a lot over time

in early classic times when i played only a few people managed to make characters like this... they absolutely raped wilderness cause nobody had faced characters like that before. my friend had a 40 1 67 char and didnt come back from wilderness without atleast 2 rune sets

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Runescape probably the ultimate cuck game.

Beyond Grantlike
    ever since they added -em in 2004, yes

Holy Shit
    it sounds like it was a pretty cool game, i just cant get over the graphics
    follow @122_Gaming

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    around what time frame did u do this? i know the builds changed a lot over time

in early classic times when i played only a few people managed to make characters like this... they absolutely raped wilderness cause nobody had faced characters like that before. my friend had a 40 1 67 char and didnt come back from wilderness without atleast 2 rune sets
    I'm not sure I was young and played before wc3 came out so pre-2003 I imagine? But I also played for a lot of years so maybe it was after that when I really got heavy into f2p PKing

I remember I was so young I grinded collecting feathers from chickens between Lumbridge and Varrock FOREVER to get 25k for a rune scimmy. By that time it was like 6AM and I hurried into varrock to buy it and the guy gave it to me in a bank note. I was so tired and excited and the graphics were so shitty I didn't recognize it was an iron scimmy LMAO. Quit the game for like a year after that I remember. It was a real welcome to the Internet moment.

Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg
    Rofl I remember that 40/1/1 build

Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg
    I remember when I quit because I was in the wildy and some guy asked me to ally with him and I did, then him and his friend killed me and I lost all my items

Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg
    I remember playing this shit in 6th grade and I'm sure the r2h was better than a scimmy

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    what were the most efficient ways to get lots of gp in this game? I was a nonmember for most of my time, so I made some sort of magic wine and sold it to those monks at the top left of the nonmember area (near wilderness). I made a solid 200k per hour iirc, but I feel like other people made money a lot faster
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu View Post
    I remember when I quit because I was in the wildy and some guy asked me to ally with him and I did, then him and his friend killed me and I lost all my items
    Oh yeah backstabbing was real

The strat was actually to use your scimmy then pull out your 2h for a big finishing blow, then swapping back to your scimmy until you got them low again

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Fishing for lobbies made alright money and also could be used for PKing which was nice

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by DABEL View Post
    I'm not sure I was young and played before wc3 came out so pre-2003 I imagine? But I also played for a lot of years so maybe it was after that when I really got heavy into f2p PKing

I remember I was so young I grinded collecting feathers from chickens between Lumbridge and Varrock FOREVER to get 25k for a rune scimmy. By that time it was like 6AM and I hurried into varrock to buy it and the guy gave it to me in a bank note. I was so tired and excited and the graphics were so shitty I didn't recognize it was an iron scimmy LMAO. Quit the game for like a year after that I remember. It was a real welcome to the Internet moment.
    i think this was probably 2005 or later, rune scimmys were useless in the version before that cause all the items had the same attack speed

rune scimmys were literally worht less than the rune bars it took to create them

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    what were the most efficient ways to get lots of gp in this game? I was a nonmember for most of my time, so I made some sort of magic wine and sold it to those monks at the top left of the nonmember area (near wilderness). I made a solid 200k per hour iirc, but I feel like other people made money a lot faster
    staking and trading during my glory days but it may have changed once the power creep set in. there was no way to make 200k an hour back then

i found that the easiest way to make cash was trading the pking supplies like fire rune and shit buy then from peddlers for small amount and then sell them to people that want like 100k of each rune at a 25% markup, takes like an hour to make millions if u have some decent capital to start with

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast